• Thread starter Cowabunga1998
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

What does this mean need help

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Prolly nothing. But P not being absorbed. Do you have cold air blowing on them.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Several reasons this could be happening. One is a temp diff of 15 degrees or more will cause stem purpling. 2 A possible mag def. 3. Genetics. Dissolving a tablespoon of non scented epsom salt in a gallon of water and lightly spraying your leaves just before lights out will answer that question for you. Keep us posted!

Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

Several reasons this could be happening. One is a temp diff of 15 degrees or more will cause stem purpling. 2 A possible mag def. 3. Genetics. Dissolving a tablespoon of non scented epsom salt in a gallon of water and lightly spraying your leaves just before lights out will answer that question for you. Keep us posted!
What will the rosin spray answer?

growsince79

growsince79

P-K and mag. just overall hungry is my guess. Increase feed a bit.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

I would agree with the Epsom as I would be more concerned with the Mg def I see in at least one plant then the purple stem. Maybe you should include media and nutes you use.

Cowabunga1998

Cowabunga1998

I would agree with the Epsom as I would be more concerned with the Mg def I see in at least one plant then the purple stem. Maybe you should include media and nutes you use.
Sorry, Mother Earth coco 70/30 , rocking w Athena blended nutrients, Trying to follow chart a bit a feed similar EC but got the slightest tip burn. From looks of it grow a & b doesn’t have much of any p-k

Mrb53

Mrb53

you need to define the environment to get a better diagnosis. Temps (day -night), humidity (same), strain, floor (under the tent - is it cement, etc. - where is tent located), what you are feeding them and lastly the light (spectrum / distance, strength)
It will not hurt to spray with the epson salt mixture - 1 tsd per gal water, only at lights off or first thing lights on...If it is a mag issue, this will help in just a cpl days
Some strains, when the temps swing or are colder, will result in red / purple stems, leaves
Light too close can do this
Plants overall look very nice, do not overthink this...purple does not hurt
look at my GDP - a natural strain with heavy purple colors
GDP

Latest posts

Top Bottom