What does your forum username mean?

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Been listening to George Clinton and the P Funk for many moons, along with all those other funk bands. The vibes at the shows and the attitude most Funk'ster have are so positive and free. I call my garden the Temple due to the fact I built it for thumbing the best herb possible and not $$$$$ = Greed. I retired from the street dealing and was unhappy and surrounded by crime and negativity, so I found sharing and donating good herb to sick and good folks always brought positive karma back to the Temple. I would be the Monk that guards and gardens it. I love the word funk as some of you know that have read my posts, lol. Love this thread and seeing what's in peeps head. Cool names with good reasons. Oh yeah former tagger too, but more of the gang banging stuff back in the early 90's. Still love to take Mind Candy just not as often as I use too. Funk on and Funk blessings to all you farmers

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

My name es form mythology, I like to think I am esmarrt and phunney.and I m up and Comer Mass producer in the AZ side

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Been listening to George Clinton and the P Funk for many moons, along with all those other funk bands. The vibes at the shows and the attitude most Funk'ster have are so positive and free. I call my garden the Temple due to the fact I built it for thumbing the best herb possible and not $$$$$ = Greed. I retired from the street dealing and was unhappy and surrounded by crime and negativity, so I found sharing and donating good herb to sick and good folks always brought positive karma back to the Temple. I would be the Monk that guards and gardens it. I love the word funk as some of you know that have read my posts, lol. Love this thread and seeing what's in peeps head. Cool names with good reasons. Oh yeah former tagger too, but more of the gang banging stuff back in the early 90's. Still love to take Mind Candy just not as often as I use too. Funk on and Funk blessings to all you farmers
@Funk Monk

You a cool.dude and I ain't jiVing you brother funk the funk on like ZION!

Top Bottom