What Equipment Do I Need To Make Oil

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

not really feeling my sasquatch rosin press, thinking of just blasting my nugs and trim. I've been looking to find someone who i can pay to teach me how to make that fire slabs of oil but not manny people in my area that can make really good oil. i have a flower room thats pushing out 20# a crop, and i need to learn how to blast 4-6lb of trim and larf at a time. I've seen some setups with those purging ovens, but aside from equipment i still need to learn how the process is done, does anyone know where i can learn a specific way of doing it? im looking for a specific way that someone does it and gets great results repeatedly but it has to be large batches, not oz run or qp run, lb runs. TEACH ME!!!!!!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Ahh man.
Your going backwards, your rosin press is the FUTURE! Promise. But if you want chemical laden (B,P,L,HO, qwiso, qwet) there are PLENTY of information on this site. Don't be a dumbass and blow yourself up trying to figure it out, got enough of those giving us a bad name :-). You should honestly have someone teach you imo. That's how I learned before my rosin press, how I learned about static in the air or your clothes being able to create enough charge to blow.

vangs

vangs

Ahh man.
Your going backwards, your rosin press is the FUTURE! Promise. But if you want chemical laden (B,P,L,HO, qwiso, qwet) there are PLENTY of information on this site. Don't be a dumbass and blow yourself up trying to figure it out, got enough of those giving us a bad name :). You should honestly have someone teach you imo. That's how I learned before my rosin press, how I learned about static in the air or your clothes being able to create enough charge to blow.
im looking for someone to teach me. im willing to pay for my education....

vangs

vangs

im looking for someone to teach me. im willing to pay for my education....
why do you say my rosin press is the future? im not really too happy about it.. idk if its cuz its not dual temp heated or what. but idk man. its hard to press a lot of bud in a press.. do you use micron bags? if i use the micron bags i feel rosin gets left behind but if im not using a micron bag then the rosin has small pieces of bud from the buds.. can you give me some advice.

Top Bottom