What ever happened to Emerald Triangle Seed Co.?

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahh.. lol Hey, thanks for all the feedback on etsc's strains, that mastodon is looking nice an healthy. Do you have any experience with their lemon diesel at all? On a different note, I had some supposed fire og once that was strong as hell and had a slight hint of a cherry taste. One of the strongest flowers I've smoked in a long time, and it had long lasting strength. The taste through me though, I thought it had to be a fire og hybrid, cuz the kush taste really wasn't there, more light, fruity flavor. Wifi or cherry og perhaps? I'm not sure. Fwiw, it could've been the fruity pebble og I keep hearing about. Straight fire.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Some thing just don't sit right with me (thou i'm not from cali - but have great respect for the emerald triangle) when a seed company claims roots in the ETA but you need to type .uk after there name to get to there web page. I group these guys with the barney farms and ghs of the world more interested in the high times advertising sales than us computer nerds

619ster

619ster

Not at all @soserthc1 theyre true roots are in Cali but indeed they've taken up operations overseas. Rare Dankness did the same but lost quality control IMO. Emerald Traingle Seeds has both regs and fems that are good. Personally I still go for the regs as they're not only bred here in the states, but they also allow more variety in phenos. I tried the Emerald Jack regs and had a different experience than most fem Emerald Jack reports on the web. Mine was Jack dom while most claim undesirable OG dom phenos in the fems. Mine was Jack with extra everything from the OG aka Sour Lemon Larry lol. That's where they lose a bit of respect from me. Naming the Sour Lemon Larry as Lost Coast OG psshhh!

sixstring

sixstring

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahh.. lol Hey, thanks for all the feedback on etsc's strains, that mastodon is looking nice an healthy. Do you have any experience with their lemon diesel at all? On a different note, I had some supposed fire og once that was strong as hell and had a slight hint of a cherry taste. One of the strongest flowers I've smoked in a long time, and it had long lasting strength. The taste through me though, I thought it had to be a fire og hybrid, cuz the kush taste really wasn't there, more light, fruity flavor. Wifi or cherry og perhaps? I'm not sure. Fwiw, it could've been the fruity pebble og I keep hearing about. Straight fire.
i havent ran the lemon d yet and i still have some cali wildfire and the cherry og to get to one of these days.rpk was a fav in my group and super easy growing with great yields.mine was always done @ 50-55 days also.but emerald jack was def my personal fav,bitchs all got huge to lol.i ran a cut of that for almost as long as the rpk,just couldnt get rid of them but eventually i had to make room for new stuff and figured i could get back into them.this thread is making me think i need to pop the cherry og asap :)

619ster

619ster

Any pics of those @sixstring ? I had a thread on the Cherry OG but it's gone now with the ET help desk. I'm always losing data/info on this site! I'll get pics up of mine when I get home. I ran a Royal Kush cross before. Just wondering if theirs is similar. There's a couple Royal Kush cuts floating around out there.

sixstring

sixstring

Any pics of those @sixstring ? I had a thread on the Cherry OG but it's gone now with the ET help desk. I'm always losing data/info on this site! I'll get pics up of mine when I get home. I ran a Royal Kush cross before. Just wondering if theirs is similar. There's a couple Royal Kush cuts floating around out there.
heres some shots of the 3 i mentioned but it seems like there was at least one more strain i ran from these guys lol.
bubba 76 was my least fav to grow,just real wispy and weak stems.but good smoke
Bubba 76 049
Bubba76 007

emerald jack,i had 3 dif phenos but this got ran over and over.still a bit floppy but mostly from the weight of the colas ;)
Ej dry
Ej flushing
Emerald jac

and the rpk was just a breeze to grow and trim,great smoke and i think ima pop a few more of these now that im seeing the pics again.
Rpk 2 24
Rpk 12 15
Rpk2 23

S

steelcanaries

Beautiful shots man, your shit is dialed in! That jack looks tasty as hell and the health and colors on the rpk are soooo sick. Tearin it up! Thank you so much for sharing those here. : ) gets me itchin' to pop some more beans. I have a freebie from Loud Seeds called, sour 7/8 or something, I believe it has jack herer in it as well. Maybe I'll give them a shot. Anyone run the loud headband yet? The description sounds legit. Got those too. ; )

S

steelcanaries

And I was also wondering, "why WOULDNT he run the cherry og?" ; ) sounds dank.....salivating just thinkin about it. Lol

E

Endthefeds

I have the blueberry headband from et going now. Not a heavy yielder but looks and smells amazing. Smells like fresh blueberries with a hint of bubba. I read it yeilds better if you veg out a bit longer then usual. I only did 30 days

texasjack

texasjack

I've heard nothing but good things about their Jack. My friend has some Lemon D veggin now. I hope it comes out better than the 1s on here.

william76

william76

I've grew there lost coast og and it was dank,ok yield,uniform seeds with no problems,nice,lemonv,chem smoke and potent,might see what else they have to try, 76

M

mailman316

Ya I was a little iffy about getting seeds from these guys at the start but I ended up getting cherry og, blueberry headband and the super sour og!!! And I was really surprised at the outcome got a real nice cherry og keeper and a nice super sour og keeper!!!! The blueberry headband grew real nice outdoors and flowers looked real nice but ended up being sub par smoke!!! But with the price of the seeds I'd def try other strains from them!!! Any one have any luck with the emerald jack???

Latest posts

Top Bottom