what garlic pheno?

• Thread starter frostymcfailure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

My favorite pheno's of east coast sour diesel seed have been overly rank in a sierra mist/garlic funk. Can you describe your garlic pheno in a little more detail? Ive worked with mr nice mango haze x ecsd & a few landraces so far... still waiting to crack some original diesel. I always wanted to bring this ranked up funked out pheno to the world but if you guys have already done it up i wont bother. I would like to do a side by side when i can get some beans. The pheno ive had is about 1 in 1000; amazing but hard as heck to stabilize.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Bro.... good Question man..

The Chemdog D BXII Garlic pheno, was found out of 4 packs of Rez Chemdog D BXII.... From what I have read, This "Garlic" pheno is teh chaser pheno.. Meaning this is what people are looking for when they pop the Chemdog D BXII beans...

The male is, a Super Strong, Vigorous, with big pollen clusters, and he drops A lot of pollen too... He has that Original Chem smel, but The Loudest smell is a Garlic and Onion smell... Its like a strong mix of both... Hard core stinking male....You can literally smell a garlic smell, with a hint of like onion funk mixed in with teh original chem smell... Its weird, And Ive never had a male or female with these smells.. really weird man.. The Chemdog D BXII (Garlic) which I call Chem G or Chem Garlic, Literally smelled WAY stronger than ANY of the females from those 4 packs....And was the only plant that I found in all of thoseseeds that has that garlic/Onion smell... I did find a Keeper female, #22 That has the onion-y type smell, but not really any garlic undertones.. Just straight up Chem/Onion smell... The male, Chem G, seriously stinks more than The Chemdog D...Chemdog #4 etc...

He is a Keeper for sure... and I hope to keep him for Many years to come...

This round Im about to drop Chemdog D x Chem Garlic.......Chemdog #4 x Chem garlic.... As well as more Garlic Breath, which is Tenn. Hogsbreath clone x Chem Garlic....

From the research and from what others have told me, The Garlic pheno is pretty rare... But i couldnt say if its 1 out of 1000..or 1 out of 100.. I dont know the exact chance of finding The Garlic Pheno.. I do know The Garlic pheno popped up in The Chemdog D BXII and The Chem Double D... So obviously, Its a D thing...

I think I got lucky finding him inthe amount of beans I popped, I popped 40 Chemdog D BXII seeds...4 packs...And obviously, Only found one Garlci pheno,but 2 phenos with an Onion type smell...

Hope this helps you a little man...

In allof The ECSD hybrids.. i use The Real Clone Only.. Not a Sour Diesel from Rez... Seems like the ECSD clone only is a little more rare than we all think... There are a thousand Rez Sour Diesel cuts going around labeled as ECSD.... but there is an absolute difference between ECSD clone and Sour Diesel.... depending on particular phenos...

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

cool i still have the access to chem dawg double D, double underdawg & some other strains you mentioned & many ecsd legit verified clone & Chemdog D verified crosses in seeds form from res & a few other breeders. Also some amazing landraces. I dont like most of the res' gear but the one pheno i know of as the garlic is a monster as you described. Very good of course. i put out for a ten pack a few days ago & hope i get it. Do you know how worked this is now towards IBL of chem garlic. Thats the project i was working. I do have access to the real ecsd clone only being from the east. a little finicky tho due to time & warping but amazing & potent if done right. Im looking forward to see your work, keep up the great crosses & i hope we cross paths someday down the road. One love - Frosty

O

Organicyumyum

Hey Bro.... good Question man..

The Chemdog D BXII Garlic pheno, was found out of 4 packs of Rez Chemdog D BXII.... From what I have read, This "Garlic" pheno is teh chaser pheno.. Meaning this is what people are looking for when they pop the Chemdog D BXII beans...

The male is, a Super Strong, Vigorous, with big pollen clusters, and he drops A lot of pollen too... He has that Original Chem smel, but The Loudest smell is a Garlic and Onion smell... Its like a strong mix of both... Hard core stinking male....You can literally smell a garlic smell, with a hint of like onion funk mixed in with teh original chem smell... Its weird, And Ive never had a male or female with these smells.. really weird man.. The Chemdog D BXII (Garlic) which I call Chem G or Chem Garlic, Literally smelled WAY stronger than ANY of the females from those 4 packs....And was the only plant that I found in all of thoseseeds that has that garlic/Onion smell... I did find a Keeper female, #22 That has the onion-y type smell, but not really any garlic undertones.. Just straight up Chem/Onion smell... The male, Chem G, seriously stinks more than The Chemdog D...Chemdog #4 etc...

He is a Keeper for sure... and I hope to keep him for Many years to come...

This round Im about to drop Chemdog D x Chem Garlic.......Chemdog #4 x Chem garlic.... As well as more Garlic Breath, which is Tenn. Hogsbreath clone x Chem Garlic....

From the research and from what others have told me, The Garlic pheno is pretty rare... But i couldnt say if its 1 out of 1000..or 1 out of 100.. I dont know the exact chance of finding The Garlic Pheno.. I do know The Garlic pheno popped up in The Chemdog D BXII and The Chem Double D... So obviously, Its a D thing...

I think I got lucky finding him inthe amount of beans I popped, I popped 40 Chemdog D BXII seeds...4 packs...And obviously, Only found one Garlci pheno,but 2 phenos with an Onion type smell...

Hope this helps you a little man...

In allof The ECSD hybrids.. i use The Real Clone Only.. Not a Sour Diesel from Rez... Seems like the ECSD clone only is a little more rare than we all think... There are a thousand Rez Sour Diesel cuts going around labeled as ECSD.... but there is an absolute difference between ECSD clone and Sour Diesel.... depending on particular phenos...

i have yet to see the real deal ECSD on the west coast. A few lucky people in Massachusetts and NYC keep it close and when you have the real one it is unmistakable. The ECSD i have seen out here is a far cry from the real deal. Not saying you dont have the real one, Im sure you do from what you're saying. Just wanted to chime in and second what you said because I try to tell people out here all the time that they don't have the real cut.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
cool i still have the access to chem dawg double D, double underdawg & some other strains you mentioned & many ecsd legit verified clone & Chemdog D verified crosses in seeds form from res & a few other breeders. Also some amazing landraces. I dont like most of the res' gear but the one pheno i know of as the garlic is a monster as you described. Very good of course. i put out for a ten pack a few days ago & hope i get it. Do you know how worked this is now towards IBL of chem garlic. Thats the project i was working. I do have access to the real ecsd clone only being from the east. a little finicky tho due to time & warping but amazing & potent if done right. Im looking forward to see your work, keep up the great crosses & i hope we cross paths someday down the road. One love - Frosty

Hey brother.....Yeah, The Garlic/Onion pheno from Rez Chemdog D gear really is Great man.... I heard about it , but when I smelled The Garlic male I found.. I knew right then, That I found The Garlic pheno.. Its really a crazy smell, Like nothing else I have ever had.... Its a Very loud, Over-Powering smell....

The Good news is.. The Chemdog D BXII Garlic Male, What I call Chem G male, I have found that The Garlic/Onion smell does get passed on pretty nicely.. even in F1 cases.... The Garlic Breath (Tenn. Hogsbreath Clone x Chem Garlic) line, has that Garlic/onion smell from The Chem G.. I also hit him to The Chemdog D clone and ran some of those seeds this run, and It absolutely made The Garic/Onion smell come through on alot more phenos than The original Chemdog D BXII seeds.....I had 4 packs of The Chemdog D BXII....And Literally, That male is The Only one that had that hardcore garlic smell....I also found a Really Nice female..And she had a weird Funky smell similar to the Garlic Male... But she wasn't anywhere as strong as the male is...And Id even say, she was mainly a funky/Onioney smell.. Very little garlic at all...

So... The Garlic smell, absolutely does get passed on to subsequent generations...Even as Early as The F1 generation....

I have a friend that LOVEs The Chem Double D genes...And From what I have heard... The Garlic smells can be found in The Double D'd as well...

As far as The Real ECSd clone... I do have that, and have used her in Everything that is labeled ECSD.... I agree.. The ECSD clone only really is nice..With Very good yields...I was Very suprised when I found out, Most cuts floating around labeled "ECSD" are actually Sour Diesel phenos... I guess i just assumed the Real ECSD was Everywhere...Absolutely Not The Case At All.....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i have yet to see the real deal ECSD on the west coast. A few lucky people in Massachusetts and NYC keep it close and when you have the real one it is unmistakable. The ECSD i have seen out here is a far cry from the real deal. Not saying you dont have the real one, Im sure you do from what you're saying. Just wanted to chime in and second what you said because I try to tell people out here all the time that they don't have the real cut.

LOL... Im with you man... i absolutely could Not believe how rare The real ECSD clone is...I pretty much thought Everyone had The clone only.....To find out, maybe even as much as 95% of shit labeled "ECSD" is actually a Sour Diesel pheno from Rez.... Which are still Very nice cuts.... But Not The Clone Only..... The Clone only is also a Very Nice Yielder, That I think would suprise alot of people....And, Ive run The ECSD clone only quite a few times and Never, Not Once have i seen it throw a single nanner.....

After talking with some people, I was supprised at how many Breeders, Some Very successful Breeders, could not, or did not use The ECSD clone only in some of the gear they said they did...... Its All pretty Crazy.... But The ECSD clone x Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno) seeds... The Real ECSD clone was used....Same with Diesel Fire (ECSD clone x Fire OG BX)....along with others....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Legal in ma now watch how much real ecsd gonna hit

I hope so man.. I seriously always thought ECSD was every where, with most growers having it... But there are alot more Sour Diesel cuts out there, which are still great cuts, but not as good as the legit ECSD clone...

It's kind of crazy, if you talk to 9 out of 10 people, they will all say, how finicky or unstable ECSD clone is, and how its easy to get her to herm.. I literally flower out ATLEAST one ECSD cut every run... More than a few runs, probably closer to 10 ECSD runs...

.... And I have NEVER seen her throw a nanner, for any reason... It's a solid cut IMO, I flowered out some Dawg Daze x Sour Diesel seeds during the last run, and out of 6 females, 2 hermed early in flowering...But The ECSD was right beside them and nothing, she just keeps performing.... (The other Dawg Daze x Sour Diesel phenos really turned out to be some quality plants)

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

I have The Gar the real Garlic from Santa Barbara been underground for over thirty years. This beauty is super super strong not for light or med smokers heavy hitters love it that all do but the heavy smokers really like it. Nothi. Like it I say. I miss her when I'm down and can't really grow. But I keep momma happy to give babies at will. Peace love n Garlic.

mack 10

mack 10

Big up Garlic master for keeping her going for 30 years,respect bro. Don't you think it's time she came out into the sunshine of all us growers:)lol keep rocking that garlic! i love all the old skunky/garlic funk monsters.
Peace out,
mack.

Top Bottom