What Genetics Produce A Feeling Good Type Of Buzz?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I imagine there a lot of people on this forum have smoked hundreds of different strains. For me it would be a strain that after a hard days work it would take the aches and pain from your body. It would put a smile on your face when there is nothing to smile about. You get the feeling of sinking into the couch but by no means is it couch lock. It has to be super relaxing like you can take on any problem that gets thrown at you.

My pick would be purple kush that I purchased from a dispensary. Just felt great. Tony the tiger great.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I got a mind fuck cut that does exactly what you described:cool:
Answers to this question is going to be all over the place though.
Very subjective
Each cut/pheno is going to be slightly different, each person likes something different
I have stuff I think is meh, tastes good, looks good, decent effects but several patients specifically request it so.....

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Sour bubble for them aches and pains...numb you too. Cieski always makes me feel good too it's my giggle weed ...sour bubble is more of what you want though great after work relaxation strain.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Bubba Kush. Check out "Peyote Purple", beautiful work by Cannabiogen.

I have a problem with paranoia and stress with a lot of strains, sometimes to the point where getting medicated actually causes me more stress. Bubba gives me a strong narcotic feeling, but is clear-headed. For me that is perfect. If you want something a bit foggier, I recommend Master Kush (particularly the SoCal Master cut, YUM!).

Last edited:
seaslug

seaslug

Colombian Gold, at least looking back with nostalgia. I've got Chimera's Highland Mex x BB, Ace/Cannabiogen Panama, and USC's Colombian gold X Jamaican lambsbread to search through for something similar.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Sour Bubble for that happy, feel good buzz that melts stress away.

hotRod

hotRod

Rascals- Strawberry Bubba

Super uplifting, feel good high.
Changes negative thoughts to a positive outlook
Relaxing body high with a motivational, pain relieving body high!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
durban poison - though I have not seen an example of the cut that is like the one I had in the 90s - smelled like black licorice tasted like champagne - was some of the most uplifting happy weed I ever smoked

E

Edible Man

i agree with @motherlode the durbs that we use to get in the late 90's was super pungent like a very woody anisette... the buzz was super energetic and uplifitng, def had great mood stabilizing qualities

JaySin420

JaySin420

My favorite for after a slammin' day is the original NL#1 just cant over do it or may wake up the next day still in work clothes drooling in the armchair haha

organix4207

organix4207

my personal favorite is pineapple kush. Very uplifting smoke and great for winding down
Pineapple kush

Calixylon

Calixylon

I recently got some "Blue Cheese" really was some of the more happy and euphoric buds ive had lately. Along with it getting you high it gave you a great feeling, it was very potent but also seemed to hve no ceiling, each hit was able to cause a physical reaction even after you were extremely medicated.
Girl
DIS BLEU CHEESE IS DA BOMB!

K

kolah

for me: HSO Blue Dream, DJ's Blueberry, DJ's Vanilla Moon and Genetic Lion's Lemon Cookies.

Top Bottom