What good y'all.

• Thread starter youngbreed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

youngbreed

Been looking through this site and must say I seen some quality posts here, definitely found useful info and look forward to showing off some grows.

Hopefully I'll be able to grow some of the gear off Thcbay.

Any recommedations on strains?
Also would like to know about the service on the bay incase I want to place an order.

I'll post my setup and let you guys know what I'm working with.

I've got 3 4x4 twin tents with two levels, basicly mothers, cuttings and seedlings in those.
And I'm flowering in a 5x10 with 1200w of LED.

Provide clones for local med growers and that about it, look forward to showing off a few things I got going on and also looking to learn a shit ton from some well respected members such as yourselves.

Later y'all.

Mogrow

Mogrow

welcome to the farm.
i've always had good service from the bay, never any issues, just do what logic asks and you'll do great.
peace mogrow

Y

youngbreed

Haha nice name, ya I got my eye on a few things.
I'm probably going to post a few pheno hunts of what I have at the moment.

Just inspected all my plants, removed any dead leaves (not many), rubbed all the petioles for smell and organized the plants in order most pungent strain down.

Some strains I got going at the moment are;

Rapper's Delight, Blue Power, Nightmare OG, Tangerine Kush, Rare Dankness, Blue Moon Rocks, Lifesaver, Chocolate Rain, and few others that I have many plants of the same strain.
Plants without much of an odor in veg will not make the cut and will only be tested if they have other desirable traits that would make it worthwhile.

Not going for biggest yield in all cases, I would chose more resin than yield as I grow small plants in numbers to make up for a lesser yield.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

def. check out aliens gear, the prices are a little higher but you know the old you get what you pay for saying! Golden lion will be releasing some crystal ship crosses coming up so check out their threads for pics. i've had good luck with the golden lion genetics. Above all, welcome to the farm!!

t1kingco

t1kingco

def. check out aliens gear, the prices are a little higher but you know the old you get what you pay for saying! Golden lion will be releasing some crystal ship crosses coming up so check out their threads for pics. i've had good luck with the golden lion genetics. Above all, welcome to the farm!!

Definitely going to check that out, I'm looking at a few items of his.
Liking the description of the OG32. Lemony banana!!

Also thanks for the welcoming guys.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

i've grown out a dozen or so og32's they like to get vertical so be ready. I got some huge colas but they mostly stunk like straight trainwreck. I wasn't lucky enough to get any banana funk off mine. Great strain if you are worried about mold.

t1kingco

t1kingco

Thanks for the heads up, I'm still deciding, in the meantime theres a lot of useful info on here so ill be checking things out!
ttyl peeps.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Welcome to the Farm youngbreed! I've seen alot of strains on here I wanna try as well. Havent tried any. Have fun in the forums!

t1kingco

t1kingco

I've managed to hunt down some Tahoe alien f2's that I was looking for.

As for Banana Split OG, and Sour Jack no luck.
This bitcoin currency doesn't interest me in the least though.

Not desperate, but it would be nice to get those strains.

Top Bottom