What hand soap is good after gardening?

• Thread starter southern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

southern

After I leave my flowering garden my fingers, hands, and arms are always extremely sticky and stinky. I'm just using regular dial soap, but it doesn't work at all. I wash thoroughly a few times and there's still a bit if stickiness and stink. What soap are you guys using to wash the resin/smell off after gardening?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
rub some olive oil (or any veg oil really) into you hands and on you arms - dont rinse it off yet - now grab the dish soap and soap up good and rinse - should make a huge difference

S

southern

Cool ML. You are the man. Always helping a new comer. Looks like I'll be heading to the store tonight.

K

kes5480

or just start wearing latex gloves and a long sleeves...box of gloves is like 5$ and use a old button up long sleeve shirt 2 use 4 that.....idk my 2cents

also the olive oil idea works2... just a different route

peace

T

treetree

alcohol is the best or hand hand sanitizer for years i cleaned my pipes in alcohol it will make them cleaner than when you bought em ...one day i tryed some alcohol after triming and was just amazed at how well it works ....

phenotyper

phenotyper

I use latex gloves when working with the ladies. Keeps resin off my fingers and my pathogens off the plants.

When they do get sticky, I like to soak my hands in ISO, lather them with dish soap, and towel dry. Seems to do the trick. The veggie oils work too.

B

Beasters X Haze

Olive oil and salt

Then regular soap

Dry with paper towel

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I agree with all these suggestions. Sanitizer with alcohol does work well to get that sticky resin off. It all comes off eventually!

H

herb

try oxyclean. its the best bong cleaner aswell if used with very hot water

MrSmilehappy

MrSmilehappy

Yes alcohol is the best trick because it dries the resin up real fast so by then its pretty much ready to peel off. But for the future you should always wear gloves plus the ladies like when you are sensitive to their needs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom