what happen to the gallery in profiles?

• Thread starter 4u2sm0ke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello farmers..Im new here and enjoying the site..still lerning my way around..when I started there was the gallery link in everyones avatar area..well it use to say how many pics was in there..now it just says the members name gallery...haha..wouldnt think it would be mine...anyway sure was nice to see first if they had any in there..but now i see I have to click on the link ..only to find they dont post in there...And why dont the ones that call them selfs breeders have any in there? Sure are a lot here wanting me to purchase there stuff...But Im not gonna buy just from anyone. How does one do a backround check on a breeder here? and why should I buy from these ones other then to support the site? Did that been there..Hope everyone has a great weekend..As Im gonna watch the vickings win as well as enjoy watching the Ravens beat the Colts..and Saints topple the Cards..take care and be safe..and smoke freely

:passingjoint:

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
The reason for that is the photo gallery was recently updated so the old photos are gone for now... However you can go to the forums section and scroll down till you see the breeders area and select whichever one you want, inside you will find plenty of threads/grows with their strains and other info about them... Enjoy your stay here at the farm bro!

Top Bottom