What happened here !

• Thread starter TheGoodFinisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGoodFinisher

This is one of 4 of my first attempt at auto’s , outdoor .
This one is 4 weeks old , what do you think could have happened? It’s only 10 inches high.
I’ll then let you know what I did 🤣

What happened here
What happened here 2
What happened here 3
What happened here 4
T

TheGoodFinisher

hmmm...Could you have started it to late in the season? I give, what did you do?
It’s an auto ( no season )
Not my favourite game to play but welcome to the farm 🌲
hmmm...Could you have started it to late in the season? I give, what did you do?
Well I’m not 100% sure, I had them growing outside then after several very dull days I decided I’d put them under an led light overnight then 2 or 3 days later this and another ( larger one ) started flowering, I did try the lst technique on this little fella ( it failed) and I now have a Pygmy plant 🤣

T

TheGoodFinisher

I do wonder though if possibly that seed came from an auto clone maybe.

HunterBrandon

HunterBrandon

Those first few days you put them outside likely triggered the flower response. Once in that mode from my limited experience with autos, they don't like to come out. I tried to clone and re-veg a C99xBlueberry Fast Fem, took the cutting after a few weeks in flower so it had one button at the top. It rooted fast but never came out of flower mode and after 4 months of just seeing what would happen, it just grew into about a 7' cola, but not a very good one so I tossed it. Every strain is different but personally I prefer regular seeds and fem seeds, in that order.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Autos are on a time period - light cycle has nothing to do with it. Intensity will affect yield - autos normally flower week 4/5 from sprout , ur in a small container , hard for the new farmer to manipulate.

T

TheGoodFinisher

Auto sucks. The end.
Trouble is that here in the UK you’d have to invest in an indoor lighting system etc etc along with all the expense and risks ( family and friends visiting) or grow one very small outdoor crop ONCE a year OR go with auto’s.
It’s a no brainier really , plus I’m only doing it for fun , I haven’t had a smoke for over 4 years now ( smoked it for 30 years though)

T

TheGoodFinisher

To give you an idea of outdoor growing in the uk with fems, the plants in the photo are of my mates in his greenhouse since April.

7C050989 3CB1 4F6D A8F9 95A67DF4F4A0
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If I ever was to do autos I would just try full 24 hour indoors. Indoor endeavor.
But I'd still probably just rather real genetics and just give them a short veg time.

Ponky

Ponky

To give you an idea of outdoor growing in the uk with fems, the plants in the photo are of my mates in his greenhouse since April.
Gotta make do. I'm lucky to be in a place with abundant low cost marijauana. Sucks when you can't just grab some nice clones. I've been chasing seeds for a few years now. Finally got a decent Bubba going. And my buddies Bubba from clones is way way better. Stings a bit.

Top Bottom