What happened to my colas?

• Thread starter prtcleman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
prtcleman

prtcleman

There’s been a change in my plant The flowers have not shown themselves Like normal, that I can see. The colas are huge. I did cut a stem off & trim and found a seed. Did the plant have a sex change???
ive never seen this before. Any help is appreciated.

What happened to my colas
What happened to my colas 2
What happened to my colas 3
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

It almost looks like it revegged. Did the 12 / 12 cycle get interrupted? Did you put them out to early and now the days are longer there?

prtcleman

prtcleman

They have been outside since the early summer. They did at one point go to 3 leaves. When they were put outside from inside grow

Rooke

Rooke

They have been outside since the early summer. They did at one point go to 3 leaves. When they were put outside from inside grow
Heya farmer couple of?’s for you. What was the date that you put them outside and how old were they and what is your latitude. All this comes into play when you take plants outside. You must match your lights timing to the sunrise sunset table for your location add 15 min to your sunrise time and 15 to your sunset time when you do this

Rooke

Rooke

Heya farmer couple of?’s for you. What was the date that you put them outside and how old were they and what is your latitude. All this comes into play when you take plants outside. You must match your lights timing to the sunrise sunset table for your location add 15 min to your sunrise time and 15 to your sunset time when you do this
I start my seeds with the same light schedule on off times with the sun up and down for the end of May cuz that’s when I start hardening them outdoors. Also have had good luck with waiting until they are about 6ish or 5ish weeks old before I start hardening them outside. I hope you are able to sort out this years crop best of luck to you. Next year if you follow my guide I assure you that you won’t have reveging issues peace bro🙏

BudBogart

BudBogart

I no longer try and veg my plants under 18-6 or 24-0. I never have enough time to slowly back off to daylight hours if I do that. Then I have oversized plants crammed for room waiting for the traditional second week f June in the groundI start seeds under t5 lights in March and they start getting rolled outside for a few minutes of shady sunshine right away. I grow under 15-7. That way the plants are able to go outside in mid May or earlier, weather permitted. Growing outdoors in big holes in beautiful May weather for an extra month makes up for any extra growth I might have gotten under 24-7 or 18-6.

prtcleman

prtcleman

In all honesty I think I ran the lights comparatively to the sun Russ & sunset, but I’m incredible sometimes with stupidity.
my next grow, I will make sure photo period is regarded. The sun leaves are drying up, don’t know if you see that, a fellow told me that my plant was surviving off of its leaves, & that there might be root damage.
do you think that’s visible?
Can this reveging be relative?

Rooke

Rooke

I no longer try and veg my plants under 18-6 or 24-0. I never have enough time to slowly back off to daylight hours if I do that. Then I have oversized plants crammed for room waiting for the traditional second week f June in the groundI start seeds under t5 lights in March and they start getting rolled outside for a few minutes of shady sunshine right away. I grow under 15-7. That way the plants are able to go outside in mid May or earlier, weather permitted. Growing outdoors in big holes in beautiful May weather for an extra month makes up for any extra growth I might have gotten under 24-7 or 18-6.
Yeah I’m at 15:20 and it works out well for me I might get started a bit slow but they catch up pretty quick I’m going to start them April 1 or so next year might be able to sex them a bit sooner too hope so I’m all about the outdoor growing these days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom