• Thread starter Colbgro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colbgro

Colbgro

Anyone have a club, tried accessing tge website but was no longer available

J

jeff1962

It was down for two or three days last month....I also heard hes got money problems or problems paying his breeders....sin city was restocking twice a week..their good strains have been sold out for weeks, before it went down there was very few strains available on that site...

T

Tree Guru

I received my order of Exotics Cookies n Cream F2's in the mail last Thursday from NGR.

J

jeff1962

[ cream fQUOTE="Tree Guru, post: 1478050, member: 63509"]I received my order of Exotics Cookies n Cream F2's in the mail last Thursday from NGR.[/QUOTE]
Are those cookies n cream f2s..hes not posted that..they need a strain desciption on that site..did u know they were f2 when u purchased them?

T

Tree Guru

The labels are identical to the original release. Before i made the purchase, i asked Exotic himself on "IG" and he confirmed.

Colbgro

Colbgro

I got loads of great stuff from them. Talked to the guy via email a few times, said he was gna start a hydroponic store but idk cant even find the site now. Guy was awesome with the promos and freebies

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

I got loads of great stuff from them. Talked to the guy via email a few times, said he was gna start a hydroponic store but idk cant even find the site now. Guy was awesome with the promos and freebies

Too bad guy was a great source...

Top Bottom