What Happened to Open Grow

• Thread starter Oxirous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sannie

We are glad to have opengrow online again,but there are some inlog issues where we are working on.
We all have the same problems shadow killer and if there are problems i will never ignore or ban you from opengrow

I am just to busy to get all working again

greetz sannie

S

shdowlkr

That is a stand up guy there.....

Had been my thought all along until this mess...

The timing of things, just didn't sit well considering...

Sannie, will take you on your word from here but would have been a lot clearer had you replied to the pm about the hermie. Would have kept it from feeling like I was being shut out.
Speaking of which, please make sure Whazzup gets the message. I seem to remember #5 being the pheno he wanted to go forward with additional breeding on..

S

shdowlkr

Opengrow is allowing me to log in again

Sannie, my apologies for jumping the gun. the timing of events really didn't sit well, especially having not heard back on the PM about the hermie.

I posted in my thread there about it, pics included..

S

sannie

Had been my thought all along until this mess...

The timing of things, just didn't sit well considering...

Sannie, will take you on your word from here but would have been a lot clearer had you replied to the pm about the hermie. Would have kept it from feeling like I was being shut out.
Speaking of which, please make sure Whazzup gets the message. I seem to remember #5 being the pheno he wanted to go forward with additional breeding on..

Dude this is why we gave away this freebees to test and see what is coming out of all those different pheno's!
So this is good information for us to use as breeders and what we are looking for.

I will pass it thru to whazzup

greetz sannie

S

shdowlkr

Dude this is why we gave away this freebees to test and see what is coming out of all those different pheno's!
So this is good information for us to use as breeders and what we are looking for.

I will pass it thru to whazzup

greetz sannie

This wasn't the freebie pack, it was the F1 pack #5 batch.

I understand the thoughts on the freebie pack and agree with that methodology bud...

nuttso

nuttso

damn fuckin haters are everywhere, u are right big v. dunno what's wrong with them. maybe jelaous

S

shdowlkr

damn fuckin haters are everywhere, u are right big v. dunno what's wrong with them. maybe jelaous

Im not hating on sannie??

I posted an email to a breeder/dealer saying I got a hermie from one of his beans.
Then tried to log into his site and it wouldn't except my information.

Can't imagine why my mind would wonder whats up?

Its done now, issues sorted and I've apologized for assuming.

I would still buy from Sanniesshop, just not more of these, lol..

B

bluejay

With afghani in the genetics you have at least 30 years of indoor growing and I AM SURE It has been hermied ON PURPOSE at some time...That puts in into its genetics..It is not a certain breeders fault unless he knowingly breeds a herm outright..

I have always been against feminized seeds...Just kill any hermies you find...Sannie is a top rung breeder...

D

Deej

I have been trying to get out on OpenGrow today..no luck! Still problems?

whazzup

whazzup

yes, still probs om opengrow and wietforum, hopefully will be solved soon.

One remark about the #5 pheno: The #5 pheno I'm breeding with is a cutting from a selected plant I have which of course is unique from any other pheno. All males are selected and have been in my roon for more than a year, and frequently flowered. The #5 cutting has been tested in normal grows and caused no problems. We are very very careful not to have hermas, though it is my opinion that with most strain you can never rule that out from happening ever. Not worried, sorry for your herma. I haven't been on this forum for a while so I didn't see your pm earlier.

V

VirginHarvester

Wow I never realized that there were so many Open Grow Haters out there until I started looking around on some other forums... I always thought that it was a well respected forum in the community.

He is and there's no reason for his forums not to be.

Sannie does things his way, and that is very good for the plant we love and the people that choose to use his seeds. He could easily charge more for what he gives people. I love his site, have loved ordering from him(never ever disappointed), and look forward to using his genetics to improve my life and well being.

Another thing Sannie does that is good for the community is bring good breeders to his site that aren't in it for the money. Everyone benefits from his work because the people he surrounds himself with appreciate how he does it. I have some darn good strains, Anesthesia and Cheeseberry Haze(among others from his site), that I would not have at such a fair price were it not for Sannie.

Sannie even includes top quality freebies.

More than likely, anyone that puts Sannie down has the issues.

nuttso

nuttso

Im not hating on sannie??

I posted an email to a breeder/dealer saying I got a hermie from one of his beans.
Then tried to log into his site and it wouldn't except my information.

Can't imagine why my mind would wonder whats up?

Its done now, issues sorted and I've apologized for assuming.

I would still buy from Sanniesshop, just not more of these, lol..

I didn't mean u with HATER.

B

bluejay

I now can load the first page of the forums but if I try and load a link it gives a query error..That forum has always been slow as shit anyways...Still waiting on a order its been almost 4 weeks now?

S

shdowlkr

yes, still probs om opengrow and wietforum, hopefully will be solved soon.

One remark about the #5 pheno: The #5 pheno I'm breeding with is a cutting from a selected plant I have which of course is unique from any other pheno. All males are selected and have been in my roon for more than a year, and frequently flowered. The #5 cutting has been tested in normal grows and caused no problems. We are very very careful not to have hermas, though it is my opinion that with most strain you can never rule that out from happening ever. Not worried, sorry for your herma. I haven't been on this forum for a while so I didn't see your pm earlier.

NP Whazzup.... I'll keep a real close eye on the remaining lady and let you know if she spits any nads out... dont guess you're to concerned if she only spits out nanners tho, right?

T

the Rock

my experience with sannies seeds has been golden, You cannot find quality genectics at his prices( mandala is one that comes to mind) I will keep killing field in my garden forever, Gonna make an order tonite wanna try the abesthesia amd cheesberry to name a few , HAS anyone grown CB out to fruition///I will check overgrow later

If anyone is hatin on Sannie they are fool.....Sannie is in the same league as our Mr. Logic=beyond reproach

H

hupla

ola!!
san rules indeed :)

server down again btw?been trying to check in all day now :(

cheers all!!

B

bluejay

Ya its been down 2 days again,,as far as not getting my order, SANNIE made it right I am loyal with that kind of service...

S

sannie

Yes opengrow is down again :yawn
I am so fed up with our hoster i cant tell you:fighting0087:

Yesterday my 2 own servers arived and they are putted in the rack as we speak.It will take around the 4 days to get them rolling.

In the meanwhile the forums should be online but as you can see they are not.

So we are working hard to get it all right again and it will only take some time to get it all working againg like we used to.

greetz sannie

W

Worm

I hope to see the boards online soon, i´m having detox signs already:icon_spin:....

Greets,

Worm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom