What happened to Serious Seeds genetics?

• Thread starter Jobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

letmeout

if you go with ssh i would have to agree with jah_hoover.
as a matter of fact i just got a pack of 15 mr nice ssh at an auction site for 130$.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
MNS SSH is the bomb... Some great all around herb... I've got some SuperSilverChemdogHaze growing now and some reg SSH... You can't go wrong with 17-18 seed in each pack... You're almost guaranteed a few keepers...

M2M

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Venom818 I think I will again one day I dnt hold it against DNA hek it took me 5 pks ta get the IslandSweetSkunk mama I have and love now lol. Thr's just so many kinds out thr hahaha

K

kimburns

monkey5 thanks for the info i did find it and the c99 f1 thanks mucho

N

Neville H.

I popped 7 Serious Seeds Kali Mist in early '08 and got 7 females. I popped 8 Serious Seeds WR and got 6 females. I have had nothing but great luck with Serious Seeds and I highly reccommend them. I have grown all their strains but Chronic and without question, Serious Seeds have been as good as any breeder I have ever grown and thats probably more than 20 breeders.

I kept the best Kali Mist and continue to grow it today. Just a maginificent plant that until you have actually smoked it, tasted it and smelled it, you wont appreciate just what a great plant she is. The high lasts for hours and there is no ceiling. The more you smoke the higher you get. She can get very tall if you don't do any training. I usually veg mine for about 3 weeks with some supercropping and i get 3+ zips per plant under a 600W in soil.

I have also grown and smoked Mr. Nice SSH and it is a very nice plant as well but she was not good enough to keep in my garden. Nothing bad just not as good as the Kali Mist I kept and I don't have room for a bunch of moms. Kali won hands down in any smoke tests that me and my friends conducted for what thats worth.

Here are a few pics of my Kali Mist. Enjoy...
I agree. The Kali Mist is a great plant... I recently grew Kali and Serious BubbleGum. I was kind of disappointed in the BG's, and just made hash out of them. I had been fighting some ph issues with my soil, so that may have had something to do with it. But, the Kali was great. I have three mothers I have kept and they are wonderful.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe attitude should have em...

K

Kaneh

I agree. The Kali Mist is a great plant... I recently grew Kali and Serious BubbleGum. I was kind of disappointed in the BG's, and just made hash out of them. I had been fighting some ph issues with my soil, so that may have had something to do with it. But, the Kali was great. I have three mothers I have kept and they are wonderful.

I have BG seeds waiting to get popped and I am littlebit worried about them. I've heard from few different sources that it aint that great anymore...

Neville, what was wrong with your BG?

T

themist

I grow serious kali mist, and ak. It's been about six years since we ordered the last pack of seeds until last year, we re upped on everything except bubble gum. I don't have pics, but the chronic didn't get tall but got heavy. The ak's are nice, good sativa leaning hybrid high, and good "bag appeal". The white russians are an indoor strain, they really didn't do too well with the weather. Good storms blew them all over the place, ended up having to tie the branches to the cages. The kali's are awesome every year, but they always want to go into november, and our weather doesn't always allow it to.

lilhydro

lilhydro

I grew some AK a few years ago and had some great results out of 10 i got 4 females and from the females i got a 1.5 oz eachlove the AK but im affraid i might never see her again. :sad0123:

M

Medic

Though they have some good smoke man, I just dont they can compete now or keep up with us Cali guys. Start waving Good Bye to the whole Dutch scene literally. WIth Cali the way it is, im gonna go from med shop to coffee shop real soon. I have the kill to be the finest, while everyone is stock on og, ill be crossing making new shit, ready for the revolution.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I have the kill to be the finest, while everyone is stock on og, ill be crossing making new shit, ready for the revolution.

i get real excited wen you tlk like that

I would gladly walk over 20 lbs of cali kush to grab 4 ounces off a haze plant which took 12 months

1luvbigherb

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

I currently growing WR and it is doing great. Very stout plant with many budsites!

S

solarz

Hey Venom818 I think I will again one day I dnt hold it against DNA hek it took me 5 pks ta get the IslandSweetSkunk mama I have and love now lol. Thr's just so many kinds out thr hahaha

Who's ISS are you running Feds?

solarz

H

HIBUSHDOCTA

green house supersilverhaze feminized seeds definitley sucks.the ssh in holland that coffeeshops was way different.i'll never buy from greenhouse again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom