What happened to the great old sativas

• Thread starter caesar5000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Dense indica buds or not dense sativa buds an ounce is an ounce. It is all about the buzz to me. If people don't want to buy weed based on the buzz all I can say is ....WTF??

I understand if they like the indicas buzz more though. Many people just need to experience a potent, uplifting but not racey sativa to see what they are missing. You ain't locked to the couch and you get to experience the world and kiss the sky.

fractal

fractal

Caesar, the SSH is very much a roll of the dice in each pack of seeds. I swear that it can be as heavy a yielder as any plant there is. And I know for a fact the 55 day SSH is in Oakland in clone and bud form.

I would really like to smoke some of Reeferman's sativas like the willie nelson, burmese, acapulco, love potion and etc. Never have smoked any of his strains, all my sativa experience is mexican schwag in high school, I grew some nigerian sativas once and then lots of haze and haze hybrids.

Tobor, would you believe the owner of a pot shack in arcata literally told me that "sativas don't exist anymore."

C

caesar5000

Caesar, the SSH is very much a roll of the dice in each pack of seeds. I swear that it can be as heavy a yielder as any plant there is. And I know for a fact the 55 day SSH is in Oakland in clone and bud form.

I would really like to smoke some of Reeferman's sativas like the willie nelson, burmese, acapulco, love potion and etc. Never have smoked any of his strains, all my sativa experience is mexican schwag in high school, I grew some nigerian sativas once and then lots of haze and haze hybrids.

Tobor, would you believe the owner of a pot shack in arcata literally told me that "sativas don't exist anymore."

that's so funny you said Mexican shwag that's what most people say when i ask about good old Mexican sativa YOU WONT SHWAG look at what your smoking and it's a big chunk of skunky sativa i just lol

how was Nigerian ?
i don't think there is any of the pure old sativas on the market today they just take to long to flower so they have been washed out to hit that 12 to 14 week cap that most breeders consider the limit that customer are willing to wait

G

greentipz

sativa

Nothing like a clear electric spine tingling sativa....you can have all those groggy ass couchlocks..... and .......:party0044:the blisters from your controllershttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/party0044.gif

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
fractal,you dont know what your missing,willie nelson hits really thick for a lack of a better explanation. I also had people asking me for love potion #1 when they were still clones in march,because they came out so well last year.do yourself a favor,pick up LP1,you will be rewarded 100 fold............shamus

convex

convex

fractal,you dont know what your missing,willie nelson hits really thick for a lack of a better explanation. I also had people asking me for love potion #1 when they were still clones in march,because they came out so well last year.do yourself a favor,pick up LP1,you will be rewarded 100 fold............shamus

Ohhh yeahh! <<insert koolaid smiley>>

bongstar

bongstar

I couldnt agree more about breeders whoring out strains constanly to turn a profit. You know how people are though they want to play the name game. All this breeding did make hard to find pure sativas. or pure strains of any kind. Most of the strains that people are working with are inbred whored out strains recycling whored out genetics.
If its not broke dont fix it.

C

caesar5000

I couldnt agree more about breeders whoring out strains constanly to turn a profit. You know how people are though they want to play the name game. All this breeding did make hard to find pure sativas. or pure strains of any kind. Most of the strains that people are working with are inbred whored out strains recycling whored out genetics.
If its not broke dont fix it.

amen brother
I'm not saying i have the hole grail but i think my LS would be a great asset to any old school breeding program and I'm willing to share

waayne

waayne

Yeah I agree Aussie!!!
:passingjoint:

The only nice plant I found out of Reef's Bean's in the last 2 year's
was a Willie Nelson and I only ran it a couple of run's because of hermaphrodite issues!!!All of my Willies had hermie issue's.......
some of the other's just were lame weak schwaggy bunk!!!!

C

caesar5000

iam not sure how any of you can reccomend reeferman gear at all over the past 2 years show me one good report on his gear and before you start bashing so all you old reeferman heads know its me nypotstar from his old site the dude is a shell of his former self 5 to 6 years ago maybe his shit was good now he has ruined it all results speak for them selfs i ran 12 of his strains not a one is in my or any of my boys grow roooms

that's it

iv grown for 20 years and the last 10 every pack of beans has been a more expensive cheep knockoff (lower yield more finicky) version of the gear iv had for years:no

fractal

fractal

Hey Shamus give me a heads up on when and where that LP#1 will be at it sounds worthwhile. I am pretty much dead center of california, not too far of sacramento.

I have some beans left of a reeferman cross that is similar to Willie it is the acapulco gold x highland nepal, I think. Not sure. That was the one he claimed was "heroin in a joint" and I love opiates. If something lives up to that claim I won't grow another plant for quite a while besides poppies of course.

420king-MASSES

ya gotta go to the jungles of south america and do a day or 2 hike in to it [take a ganja guide] and when you get to where your guide takes you search for the gem and take all her beans this also goes for africa and asia and the afghani/paki/indian area

fractal

fractal

So where are these ganja guides? Man I would love to go to Africa on a weed safari and to eat some crocodile or hippo.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
pop them seeds brother...

Indicas are fun, also and they have their place. Romulan, Deep Chunk, and Blockhead are 3 of my favorite varieties and all indica. (BH expresses mostly indica despite that african sativa). And I can't wait to grow out my self made Romulan x Blockhead because that shit is going to be intense.

Some of the sativas I am holding seeds of include:

Bangladesh sativa (Loader's from overgrow)

Highland Nepal x Vietnamese (Reeferman)

Cherry Thai (Reeferman)

Mexican Guerrero x Blueberry (Chimera)

Neville's Haze (MNS)

Phoenix Haze f3 (self made, f2s from JLP. 3/4 Neville's x 1/4 Super Silver Haze)

you have the goods in that list! monkey5

B

BUDOGHI

Ace seeds got the sativa beans for my money. Saw good swazi from afropips. But check Ace.

420king-MASSES

So where are these ganja guides? Man I would love to go to Africa on a weed safari and to eat some crocodile or hippo.

just find a local and ask if they dont know where theyll point you to someone who does

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
If you want some sweet intense Sativa, Billy Goat has a nice selection.
I heard good things about his Orient Express along with some Chocolate Thai projects hes working on... and Im very happy with the Humboldt Express I picked up from the farm last year.
I just finished this Sativa beauty and waiting for dry and cure.

Humboldt Express smells like blue koolaide with a hint of skunk. Yummy!!!

(9 week Sativa)
gallery_7_43_2672956.jpg

gallery_7_43_785885.jpg

gallery_7_43_2605608.jpg

gallery_7_43_1160585.jpg

gallery_7_43_319.jpg

fractal

fractal

ACE seeds ftw

Their "Golden Tiger" was some crazy looking thai shit I really wanted to pick that up but been low on bean funds lately.

bongstar

bongstar

hey fractalhows that gurerro blue berry? Growing up where i grew up i got ataste and love for that realy good mexican stuff that lime green or that chocolatey. alot of people dont what im talking about but there are some very good mexican strains. They have either that chocolate or honey flavor that you cant find in other breeds. that x you have sounds interesting.

Top Bottom