What happened?

• Thread starter old.Ford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
old.Ford

old.Ford

Hey all! Been away a while and bang a newish web site. I recall that in the last incarnation of the community there was a forum named "Cannabis Infirmary" and in this file you had photos of problems that were common and how they looked and how to repair the deficiency. Also a chart with Ph and various nutrients and at what ph they may be absorbed. I found this particularly helpful and it wasn't necessary to upload this or exchange files or any of that. Do we still post that info and I can't find it or has the forum been changed to a real forum with new stuff every day and if you miss the good stuff shame on you?
In closing I would like to let you know that the piece I am talking about was very helpful many times and helped me to hone my skills, but that is not to say that the information isnt needed by our readers. It was great reference.
Thanks and if so just let me know where it is and I will navigate to it, and many thanks.
Old.Ford

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
We lost a few threads when we upgraded the forum software, maybe this was one of them sorry if its caused you some inconvenience

Top Bottom