What has cannabis done for you?

• Thread starter BillyBanchan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BillyBanchan

While I've been taking the pot off and on over the years, I developed Ulcerative Colitis around 2015, and it was diagnosed as moderate -severe... I was going #2 an average of 15 times a day!

I wasn't smoking at the time, high stress job, constantly traveling, and drinking a few beers every night along with dine out meals.

Two things saved me after quitting that job.. asian cooking (Korean mostly), and Cannabis.

Cannabis slowed my innards to a normal pace (HUGE benefit), and clean asian cooking healed my gut.

My wife also says it makes me not as grumpy. I agree.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
While I've been taking the pot off and on over the years, I developed Ulcerative Colitis around 2015, and it was diagnosed as moderate -severe... I was going #2 an average of 15 times a day!

I wasn't smoking at the time, high stress job, constantly traveling, and drinking a few beers every night along with dine out meals.

Two things saved me after quitting that job.. asian cooking (Korean mostly), and Cannabis.

Cannabis slowed my innards to a normal pace (HUGE benefit), and clean asian cooking healed my gut.

My wife also says it makes me not as grumpy. I agree.

"taking the pot" 🤣 🤣 🤣 Sounds like something my dad would say 😁

Have you tried CBG, yet? There is a lot of research showing it is great for gastrointestinal issues like Chron's, IBS and such. It is a great anti-inflammatory.

For me, cannabis saved my life in more ways than one. I won't go into explicit details, but I would not be here today if it weren't for cannabis. Between severe back pain from a destroyed back, and severe PTSD all due to my service in the Army, cannabis saved my life from deadly painkillers, depression, etc. and gave me a reason to live and a direction in my life.

Now, I won't hardly step foot in a weed-illegal state. Not worth it. If I can't medicate without having to look over my shoulder constantly, I'm not sticking around long.

B

BillyBanchan

"taking the pot" 🤣 🤣 🤣 Sounds like something my dad would say 😁

Have you tried CBG, yet? There is a lot of research showing it is great for gastrointestinal issues like Chron's, IBS and such. It is a great anti-inflammatory.

For me, cannabis saved my life in more ways than one. I won't go into explicit details, but I would not be here today if it weren't for cannabis. Between severe back pain from a destroyed back, and severe PTSD all due to my service in the Army, cannabis saved my life from deadly painkillers, depression, etc. and gave me a reason to live and a direction in my life.

Now, I won't hardly step foot in a weed-illegal state. Not worth it. If I can't medicate without having to look over my shoulder constantly, I'm not sticking around long.

Damn it would be nice to hear your story a thousand times more. Pain killers just dull your way to the grave... You're still going lol, but numb.

Top Bottom