What have I got?

• Thread starter tranetech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tranetech

tranetech

Is it ruined? What can I do to save it? If possible... I harvested 13 plants today, this is the only one that had it in a few spots

FourthCity

FourthCity

Is it ruined? What can I do to save it? If possible... I harvested 13 plants today, this is the only one that had it in a few spots
Double check, toss out any infected material, and consider yourself lucky it wasn't worse. I think most of us have gotten a little mold before, best to learn from it and make sure it doesn't happen again. The mold can't set in if there is enough airflow, even if new spores are regularly brought into environment. My rule of thumb is all the leaves should have constant movement, like a gentle breeze that never ends.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

bud washing is a thing.
i remember one time, i had to use foreign t.p. .. my finger pushed through... i still have trouble tellin how i lost my wedding finger, but it's prolly for the best. it's obviously had me knee deep, more than once

check youtube for budwashing vids. i know cervantes has a good one. pigeons420, uses diff methods. some folks, swear by it.

i tend to freak out n hack shytty stuff off, but i have issues.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Mold. I had it too. I tossed the buds that had it. Luckily not many. I caught mine a month or two ago. It’s common that time of year in my climate when it’s not air conditioning weather and not quite turn on the heat weather. moisture increases and you forget you need a dehumidifier and nighttime temps drop.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

picked up a 4 foot (a meter is fine, for the countries that use THE RIGHT sstm.), blue dream, in 2015... was sooo... excited to bring the lovely g's, fav strain, into our happy home, complete, with a full infestation of spider mites (this was before my very deeply, personal battle, against powdery mildew)... u know- i can't truly remember, but those lil bastages, had webs... I'm not disagreeing- I'm sayin- in the future, that's another WATCH OUT, FOR THAT!, as i believe it looked similar, if I'm not mistaken. a jeweler's loop/your cell, can magnify, as needed, in the event u come across those lil fargers... send them my regards and a giant middle finger. if it's full of bud and too good to be true, it probably is...
and yes, the mind broke loose, again, today. i thought i had the ww, right where i wanted it... accidentally grabbed the cocktail oil ... bye bye!

Top Bottom