What Have You Made These Holidays?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Just made some nice edibles, thought I would show what I have been making lately.
-a bit of RSO
-Oz of Rosin
-tincture in Mason jar
-fresh baked cookies
-some bud that I have used to make it all with a little trim
Testing cookies, just took 2. What have everyone made recently?

What have you made these holidays
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yum! Simple but elegant. Just now getting my footing on getting edibles to taste, well edible, but still very potent. I've noticed that adding Vanilla extract and a little bit of coffee pronounces the chocolate~ quite well.

I hope I can make some cristmas cannabis crack. Toffee infused, chocolate on top of saltine, you'll want to eat it all. And nap.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

ANYONE else have any edibles, oil, rso, or anything else that they have made? Not necessarily for the holidays, bonus that it is.

Freshone

Freshone

ANYONE else have any edibles, oil, rso, or anything else that they have made? Not necessarily for the holidays, bonus that it is.
I've been making qwiso to smoke but I don't really do edibles,maybe occasionally.

BudBogart

BudBogart

We are in California and have been enjoying gifting ounces of bud in a mason jar to all our favorite waitresses, cooks, wife's work mates and friends in general. A great way to share our harvest bounty.

Freshone

Freshone

I like the qwiso,quality is there,still working on getting it to shatter up but I'll get there.Plenty of pics in GT21's qwiso thread.

Smerb

Smerb

I am a brownie maker and Krispie treat baked baker. I get to help and elderly lady with the brownies and a buddy usually grabs up my treats. I've been told my krispies are better than the store bought. And stony. I eat 3 throughout the evening and pass out than wake up in the morning,refreshed. Oh and the good shit that next morning, out of town.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Awesome thanks for the replies everyone! Let's keep this baby going till Christmas. I will post more pics tonight of my latest harvest I am starting to trim now. Most of that bud will be gifted as well. This the season, and now is the time for giving.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Kool thread. Do any of you guyz or galz use Lecithen in cooking your infused products? It is a great additive as it helps the molecules we seek for easy passage across the blood brain barrier.

Kat has found it takes her infused edibles to another whole level.!!! And I concur. See link for more info.

http://www.wakeandbakecookbook.com/lecithin-cannabis-oil/
always add lecithin, and suggest to use a sun flower base over the soya.

Top Bottom