What Height Should I Flip To 12/12

• Thread starter Bigcol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigcol

Bigcol

Hi, I'm new to this and just after a bit advice my grow tent is 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m growing in soil with 16l fabric pots. I'm running my digi ballast at 250w into a 400w bulb because I can't kept temperatures down as its been 30 degree's Celsius lately outside. I'm exhausting heat into my roof too

What height should i flip to 1212
What height should i flip to 1212 2
Dbear180

Dbear180

They will grow about 1.5-2 times in size after you put them into flower. I wouldn't grow them too tall being you only have a 400 the light will not penetrate very deep into the canopy. Try training for short fat bushes that evenly fill your canopy with minimal spaghetti growth down below.

Bigcol

Bigcol

They will grow about 1.5-2 times in size after you put them into flower. I wouldn't grow them too tall being you only have a 400 the light will not penetrate very deep into the canopy. Try training for short fat bushes that evenly fill your canopy with minimal spaghetti growth down below.
I have my ballast set to 250w with a 400 w bulb because when I run ballast at 400w my temperatures are hitting 32 33 degrees Celsius which I don't want

Dbear180

Dbear180

I have my ballast set to 250w with a 400 w bulb because when I run ballast at 400w my temperatures are hitting 32 33 degrees Celsius which I don't want

More light = more bud... most of the time. (New lower wattage lights are starting to become more efficient than their older higher wattage hps counterparts) If you can't find a way to keep it cooler then just expect to do everything smaller & yield less.

Top Bottom