What i believe to be root aphids :(

• Thread starter tonexbone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tonexbone

they seem to be responding well after the triazicide root drench so im hopeful!! :)
post pics sometime today or tomorow.. :)

B

bicycle racer

rotten potatoes huh? anyways dealt with the 2 times they can be eliminated in 1 proper treatment as i have eliminated them twice the problem is the plants are so damaged even once the aphids are gone that recovery takes weeks so if the genetics are easy to replace just kill everything and save yourself the trouble. i eliminated them in 1 hit with an absolutely thorough foliage and medium drench with pyrethrum followed by high dose h202 and sm-90 to kill any bacteria/viruses/root rot etc... in the root zone. a few days after that i reintroduce beneficial bacterias to recolonize preferably great white along with hygrozyme(enzymes) to digest any dead material. if the plant is of real importance remove the root ball from the medium if you can and clean and rinse it with h202 trim dead or dying roots and replant in fresh medium. the reason it gets bad is when you get them the first time you think there fungus gnats which do minimal damage if any so people ignore them until its too late.

Top Bottom