What I Have Been Getting Into...

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey folks! figured i would start a thread on my indoor. I've been around for a while, just haven't posted all that much. Growing in soil/coco blend for the most part but i have a lil hydro set up i am trying to figure out as well. I will start with some past grows i have done and hopefully keep it updated with current projects. I have a shitty camera so, please, bare with me..

i will start with a run of aliendawg i did not to long ago... feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
week 2/3 maybe...
What i have been getting into
What i have been getting into 2
What i have been getting into 3

Stalks

Stalks

Dude. You don't fuck around, do you? Fantastic!

When I see plants close together like that my first thought is always, "What if you have to get in there and treat/do something?" That's my question. :)
No shit I can't imagine later in flower.

Bro where those shots at? Lol

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude. You don't fuck around, do you? Fantastic!

When I see plants close together like that my first thought is always, "What if you have to get in there and treat/do something?" That's my question. :)
thanks sea... yeah that room gets a lil full towards the end but i can shimmy myself in between the plants or move them if i have to..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Beauty, Butta. Btw, thank you for sharing this stuff and your good advice here on the farm. Truly. Looking at what you're doing BOTH inside and out, I know and the rest of the farmers can see that you're busy, so taking the time to take photos and all of that really means a lot. You're one of the members that makes this a great place, in my opinion.
Looking good.

@Seamaiden makes my knees and hips sore just thinking about lollipoping Those beautiful girls. Oh to be young again.
Amen to THAT!

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you ever face mold problems them being so close? How many fans do you got going? I know i need to add some to mine
yeah man, powdery mildew is always a threat. sometimes i use oils and sometimes i hit it with sulfur. it really depends how i am feeling and what garden it is in... i normally dont like burning sulfur in house grows cause no matter how hard i try to seal up the door the smell of sulfur always seems to get in to the house.. but if i keep up on the preventive sprays and burns i dont see much of a problem..

for fans.. i hate buying fans. they arent cheap and i feel like they always break or stop working... so i am normally under fan'd.... i normally like to keep .5 to 1 fan per 1ooo watt but sometimes i get lazy and dont want to replace the POS..

Top Bottom