What I Have Learned In A Whopping 1 Year Of Growing

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

This is what I know

I cant grow outside to save my life so this is strictly indoor advice.

I love coco coir more than any soil ever produced. No bugs and perfect control of nutes
A bluelab PH pen is necessary. Every other pen will fail you
A waterproof TDS pen is awesome. I just dropped a cheapo in the drink and it no longer works. Now I have a 60 dollar waterproof one.
Less is more in a tent. I have an autopot system and 3 plants will produce what the last 4 produced.
A good light is everything. I am working on a 315 CMH right now which is rocking my socks off. A timber 400 would be equally rocking my socks off. The 550 watt MCOB did ok but the 315 will equal or pass it for half the power.
Get a good filter. I have a 6 inch filtration system that works well but I am upgrading to a fresh or equal filter.
Good seeds are paramount.
Dont over water (autopots fixed all of that for me)
Dont over feed. But again soil is so different. Coco needs feed. It is perfect for me.
REMOVE LARF. popcorn buds suck to trim and their removal makes your colas bigger.

ADD FANS...PM is a pain in the ass. I went fan overkill this round but I am not getting stung again

And if you get PM do a H2O2 bath just like you can find on yutube. That works. I did it on my last harvest and I think the buds that were washed taste better and you lose no triches. Jorges Cervantes shows in the video. IT made my bud awesome after it was PM effected.

I use GH nutes and so far so good. :D

I will add if i think of something but thanks to all that helped me figure all of that shit out :D

gwheels

gwheels

PH 5.8 to 6.2 in coco (or in my case with 1 inch of hydroton pellets and 70 30 coco perlite mix).

Watch your humidity and fix it if you can. I am finally at about a constant 50%

gwheels

gwheels

Other stuff I have learned.
Clean out your system and reservoir !

Seeds in your weed sucks except when you can use the magical butter machine to make oil than it doesnt matter (vaping either you do not get that shitty taste). Stupid nanners at the bottom somewhere

I have learned I have to stop researching things. I have another damned tent on the way and a water farm to use up all of my spares (I have a 4 and 6 inch ventilation system spare and 2 spare lights). I grow far more than enough already but I believe in excelling at a 4 plant limit. :D

I have learned I will always learn.

CMH VS COB...they both work so damned good I want to run both forever.

I keep an open mind to things now. A lot of you are growing far bigger than I will ever grow. Your advice is well received.

And finally stir that shit up. I put the aquarium pump back on my reservoir. When it is stirred up it doesnt form weird shit on top of it.

I use a bottom feed system with a reservoir. Keeping it clean is how you make it work right and prevent weird shit from happening.

This grow will not yield much (maybe 6 to 8 oz) but I learned something new and I am looking forward to my sativa run next .

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Other stuff I have learned.
Clean out your system and reservoir !

Seeds in your weed sucks except when you can use the magical butter machine to make oil than it doesnt matter (vaping either you do not get that shitty taste). Stupid nanners at the bottom somewhere

I have learned I have to stop researching things. I have another damned tent on the way and a water farm to use up all of my spares (I have a 4 and 6 inch ventilation system spare and 2 spare lights). I grow far more than enough already but I believe in excelling at a 4 plant limit. :D

I have learned I will always learn.

CMH VS COB...they both work so damned good I want to run both forever.

I keep an open mind to things now. A lot of you are growing far bigger than I will ever grow. Your advice is well received.

And finally stir that shit up. I put the aquarium pump back on my reservoir. When it is stirred up it doesnt form weird shit on top of it.

I use a bottom feed system with a reservoir. Keeping it clean is how you make it work right and prevent weird shit from happening.

This grow will not yield much (maybe 6 to 8 oz) but I learned something new and I am looking forward to my sativa run next .
you forgot the number 1 thing,you grow your own meds and know exactally how and what were put in them,and with these tips and tricks you have learned you succeed in your main goal,yield dont mean shit when you love what you do and doesnt matter cause you continue on,great work,just never forget you dont know it all and your golden bro

Top Bottom