What I Learned About Fimming

• Thread starter KimbroKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KimbroKush

KimbroKush

I don't think Mudballs is a hater, he's been around a while. What I see is a disagreement that could have been handled better but we are all human.

I too have some concerns with things you say here that you call facts..

"Everything I said about topping and fimming is fact. "

Not a lot of room for discussion there, and it kinda set the tone that you are complaining about. And quite frankly I disagree that you have nothing but fact here. But I'm willing to have an open mind and listen.
Discourse is all I want. Let me know what you disagree with. I’m confident I can elaborate.

KimbroKush

KimbroKush

We all have our own way of doing this. As for me to stop the growth of the main stem would be highly disappointing. I top twice and fim once and do this to increase the amount of main colas. My goal is an even canopy. In this situation there is no one way to do it.
I too am open minded until I read things like “move along Boomer”. Us “Boomers” have been growing cannabis long before you got involved. When I saw that comment, it put the brakes on to wanting to hear anything else you were trying to teach.
While you encourage discourse, a small amount of respect would go a long way.
If you don’t want to have discourse after reading those things then don’t comment lol. It makes no difference to me. I’m not here to consider feelings. I’m here to have discourse. Sometimes discourse gets heated, and I’m entirely okay with that.

You say you don’t want to stop the main stem growth yet you top twice and fim once? The first time you top you would be stopping the main stem growth. I don’t understand your logic there.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

If you don’t want to have discourse after reading those things then don’t comment lol. It makes no difference to me. I’m not here to consider feelings. I’m here to have discourse. Sometimes discourse gets heated, and I’m entirely okay with that.

You say you don’t want to stop the main stem growth yet you top twice and fim once? The first time you top you would be stopping the main stem growth. I don’t understand your logic there.
Time out. Full stop.

First of all, you were the one that made the report that brought me into this thread in the first place. You were trying to stop discourse that was not going your way.

Second, this attitude does not mesh here with the farm. Change it or leave. Period.

KimbroKush

KimbroKush

Time out. Full stop.

First of all, you were the one that made the report that brought me into this thread in the first place. You were trying to stop discourse that was not going your way.

Second, this attitude does not mesh here with the farm. Change it or leave. Period.
Ohhhh so you’re into restricting speech I see. Yeah not gonna change. Period.

I’m not aware of any discourse that didn’t go “my way”. You’re obviously bias because you’ve built a report with some members. I wanted help with someone sabotaging the thread by not adding pertinent information when addressing something I said. You did the opposite and helped sabotage my thread. This thread is useless now.

I don’t want to ever see you on any of my threads again fool.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hint...SSGrower is..
I am a Texas A&M certified master gardener who enjoy's research & development especially hot rod's & super soil cultivation
And he liked my post...yeah so...umm you have fun with that kimbro
High five Mudballs! I’m a MSU (Missouri state) Certified MG as well. Nice to meet you!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m not aware of any discourse that didn’t go “my way”. You’re obviously bias because you’ve built a report with some members. I wanted help with someone sabotaging the thread by not adding pertinent information when addressing something I said. You did the opposite and helped sabotage my thread. This thread is useless now.

Oh Lawddddd….byeeeeeeee Felicia 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

last warning here bud. You have no entitlement to anything in this site. Your not entitled to free speech, an answer, any demands or otherwise.

So cut the shit or it will be cut for you. YOU WANT FREE SPEECH? Go start your own website. This community doesn’t need you and has nothing to lose by you leaving.

FACTS

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
High five Mudballs! I’m a MSU (Missouri state) Certified MG as well. Nice to meet you!
No maam that's @SSgrower resume from his profile is all. I was really really trying to give this guy his space to speak..then he got a little too terse for my liking, and i tried to show him he is in a room full of people that know shit, including that guy...so he needed to tone it down a bit.
Im a college drop out...i paid $1500 for a course, bought the books...first day of Macroeconomics the prof writes on the board in the lecture hall "supply and demand" and the standard chart for that...yeah i was out, learned that in flippin 6th grade

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

No maam that's @SSgrower resume from his profile is all. I was really really trying to give this guy his space to speak..then he got a little too terse for my liking, and i tried to show him he is in a room full of people that know shit, including that guy...so he needed to tone it down a bit.
Im a college drop out...i paid $1500 for a course, bought the books...first day of Macroeconomics the prof writes on the board in the lecture hall "supply and demand" and the standard chart for that...yeah i was out, learned that in flippin 6th grade
Well still nice to meet ya! 🙂

Jimmie

Jimmie

Pretty funny. My two cents. I drove by my local college a million times, no educational osmosis took place, still the same dumb ass I’ve always been. I don’t know all the technical jargon, but I definitely appreciate it. I pinch my plants to get more buds. I’m not sure if I’m fucking anything up, but I got 4+ lbs from two plants last year. I’ve been organic gardening for years, I can grow great veggie’s, I apply the same techniques to my weed, so far so good. This is a Great place to learn, listen don’t yell!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I always miss the drama fcuk
As it should be. Drama free is OK with me.

You know, I tried hard to take it easy. What I wanted to say was dude, your plants look like shit, who would want advice or teaching from you. I mean, look at that first post. Then he went full jackwagon. Some people just can't play well with others. My BS tolerance is not unlimited, but I'll give you plenty of rope to turn it around or hang yourself. Either outcome is advantageous to the farm.

strider26554

strider26554

I hope im not insulting anyone on here and want to pre apologize for those who may feel offended when I say that I have been growing weed longer than alot on this site have been alive, that's not a brag, that's a fact. topping or fimming BOTH have their purposes, some strains respond better to one than the other some dont respond well to either, both techniques are more suited to small indoor grows as opposed to large outdoor operations, I have tended and partnered in grows that if we were to spend the time required to fim all of the plants we would be well into culling males before were done. whatever your preference or your technique is lets not forget why we are all part of this community, its about respectfully sharing information and experience to help our fellow growers and to gain a better understanding of what works for us and what doesn't. Some people on here have said that by the time a seedling has sprouted they have tested the soil four times and added amendments and adjusted lighting and temperature thirty times, i dont hate on these people, I may chuckle a little when I read their posts. but i do take the time to READ their posts. And sometimes i may glean a little tidbit of information that i was previously unaware of. so fight nice kids,, and help one another , this has never been a contest or competition. Remember, that we all thought we knew it all at one point in our lives, the older i get and the more I know as fact, the more I realize how little I actually do know. Ignorance breeds contempt, and true humility is the sign of profound education, I forget who said that , but it wasnt me.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah, there is a big difference between having a heated debate and devolving into ad-hominin and insults. I participate in lots of heated debates, just gotta stay classy and open to being wrong.

@strider26554 absolutely nothing you said requires any form of pre-apology. Hope to see you around.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Lol, saw this thead right after it was posted last night. First thought was there was going to be drama. Then the same thread was posted with a different title, and I was sure of it. 🤣

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

This was actually an interesting thread… unfortunately, it turned into a pile of…… are you Kidding me, they took off my poop emoji- WTF!!!!!

Top Bottom