What I Learned From Social Media Weed Forums

• Thread starter stanknkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknkatz

stanknkatz

I don't know if any of you partake of social media weed groups, but if you should be brave and venture forth into those waters, be advised:
1: Everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) is a master gardener.
2: Every master gardener knows that calmag is a cure all miracle solution for every ailment known to plants.
3: If calmag isn't the solution, add a shot of N and wait 2 weeks.
4: You don't have to feed everyday in coco, just give them straight tap water everyday till they get runoff and then feed them once a week, and don't be sarcastic when my plants get all yellow and you tell me they look like they're starving to death and goddammit I need to use more calmag is all they need.

Powerofcalmag
Calmaglawdandsav
Calmagiam
Calmagoneverything
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It comes down to learning who to trust for certain types of information.

It seems like people (including myself, sometimes) tend to see problems other people are having based on problems they recently had. I'm reminded of the GPS units of 20 years ago — when you turned them on, the unit "assumes" you are somewhere near the last location where you used the GPS. Fly to another part of the world, and it took about a half our for the unit to figure out WTF is going on.

We're experts on problems we had, and try to fit everything we see into those problems.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

It comes down to learning who to trust for certain types of information.

It seems like people (including myself, sometimes) tend to see problems other people are having based on problems they recently had. I'm reminded of the GPS units of 20 years ago — when you turned them on, the unit "assumes" you are somewhere near the last location where you used the GPS. Fly to another part of the world, and it took about a half our for the unit to figure out WTF is going on.

We're experts on problems we had, and try to fit everything we see into those problems.
I get that, I really do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom