What i want for X-Mas

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

is a pack of SFV kush and some chemdogg from cali connection... i wish they were for sale now... i cant wait:cool0010:

anys...x-mas is only like 3 days away. got most of my shopping done. still got alil more to do today.

dready:hi:

J

Jobo

all i want is a job and health insurance and Michigan to not suck so much.

But some OG kush wouldnt hurt neither

J

Jobo

LOL my dad and family is from Michigan.

when I asked him to go back and visit with me he said...He already knew what was in Michigan..."COLD"

Then he said "if anyone wants to see me they will come out here where the weather is warm and have themselves and nice time here in Cali"

I guess he knew how you feel right now... Sorry man come out west!

and yes OG HELPS!
RC

Michigan has the best summers (except this past year) and the worst winters.

We do get some pretty staight bud tho, all cuz of detroit.

A

andy107

My dad used to get his herb from Detroit 50 years ago! 10 bux for a tiny match box of MJ from the Jazz players down in D.

Ya I loved being in Michigan with my cousins during the summer some of the best times ever... just not to many girls like there are here in Cali...that was the only thing that was short!

Have a merry Christmas!

RC

Haha next time your here in michigan for the summer check out grand haven! always girls runnin around in bikinis! :rock

D

DazedNconfussed

all i want is a job and health insurance and Michigan to not suck so much.

But some OG kush wouldnt hurt neither

Same here Bro, been out of work for over 2.5 years...I use to be a civil engineering tech for one of the biggest land developers in the US...then got layed off cause the boss seen me smoking a cig outside at lunch break...they told me later they dont hire smokers, so after that the owner had my boss invent bullshit to fire me over...I contacted a lawyer but the company is stacked with lawyers so I was told there was little I could do. then I deciced to move from FL to Cali because I had a great paying job lined up, just to be layed off 2 weeks later when one of there larger projects got cancelled.

So yeah i would love health insurance, I cant afford my meds, or the stupid blood tests to find out what my problem is....Then the doc wanted me to come in once a month (at $190 a visit), havent been back in 6 months....oh and since i get a measley $150 a week on unemployment I make to much money for the free county insurance. sorry im rambling...the holiday just has me in a bad mood.....

So yeah if I had a christmas wish I would wish for either my health problems to get better, and a job would be a near second.....

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
better health,and to legalize it already.............shamus

Top Bottom