i would say 80% of the strains out there are comprized of
Afghani
ak-47
haze
Kush
northern lights
white widow
skunk
If those seed were never popped it wouldn't have made a difference. Another strain with a different name would have just took its place.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Than orgnkid and the 3 little birds would be more appreciated. Not saying theyre not...

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

id think that somebody (or 5 :bored:) would have crossed the same genes eventually. i dont see strains being much different, just different names and stories.

sun

sun

Bubba ,hindu was a good sugestion.Lots of folks seem to like anything purple anything .To bad its not all (fully mature )haze.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

We might have seen more Sativa or Sativa hybrid strains than we do now.
I personally think theres plenty of sativa traits in a lot of what people dig now the sour diesel im familiar with very sativa ish and the og im familiar with very sativa ish i think these days or the people i been around through the years call anything dense indica and anything fluffy sativa which i disagree with but anyhow what i think is people grow alot of hybrid and pull it too early

i grow a great sour
sweet
skunk
lemon pepper
cherry
pineapple
grapefruit
blueberry
Acai
almond choc.
and the rest variations of kush with distinct undertones of all sorts of flavors including soy sauce and sour fish feet lol im all about smell and flavor and the highs are everywhere but mostly balanced head and body highs

Top Bottom