What i'm smokin on...

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spinkus

Here is some Reeferman G13xHaze that went 90 days. This is the keeper out of a pack I recieved at the beginning of the year. This smoke is awsome and will remain a keeper for a long time. One or two bong rips and your high and motivated not totally devistated. But if that's your goal, go ahead and take 3,4,5 hits and it could be lights out pretty quick.

First pics are the fresh nugs
Other two are the dried bud shot

Freshhaze1
Freshhaze2
Freshhaze3
Dryhaze1
Dryhaze2
S

spinkus

It is! Smells like lemony/diesel fuel? Very pungent, but the smoke is smoooooth pine tar! Havent had any really piney weed in a while, I just love the taste of this pot!

Some pulled at 84 days, some 90. It is def. done at 84! About 15-20% amber

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
nice spinkus. any shots of the whole plant? g13/haze can't be bad ;)

S

spinkus

Yeah but it was a early flower pic. They got waaay too big to move around. Will also have some big single bud shots of a couple tops.

First pic is early flower

Second pic was pheno #3 at 70 days I believe, it wasn't a keeper. Yielded well just didnt have the kick or aroma.

Pheno1
Haze 3
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice plant. Those are some huge fan leaves. Well done, thanks for the show.

S

spinkus

Here's 6 more pics of this amazing plant. The high of this herb I appreciate more each day, truly something I am not used to as I normally smoke HEAVY indica's as that what all the kiddies want. I have recently dedicated one of my 2 3x3's to a 12 week sativa table because of this strain, and the little pack of SSHxWW I happen to have in the fridge. That pack calls out to me every time I open the damn fridge! I'm gonna pop those sometime in the next month, diary will be posted.

Anyways here is some fresh pics

RMS1
RMS2
RMS3
RMS4
RMS5
RMS7
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow nice frosty shots! good job on them!! Keep it green.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
spinkus
great pics ,i agree on the high very enjoyable head body, special herb.the flavor for me i experienced during the cup i loved bit diff then urs.this was the second best haze next to cannalope i smoked in the dam.i found this haze to be the only haze in the dam reminescent of ny haze slight incense ,spicey ,peppery.r u familiar wit ny haze hav u experienced incense in ur g13haze or any haze?

S

spinkus

Thanks guys for the kind words!

bigherb: I have'nt experienced any incense in these RMS G13xHaze but I only had 4 females out of 9 viable beans. The #3 pheno was lemony smelling and sweet, not enough punch though, maybe a 14 week pheno. The #1 pictured above is strong smelling in flower putrid diesel smell, but when dried 6-7 days and only a quick week long cure, she is smooth and piney. Not any incense but who knows in the f-2's?!? I have 3 male clones going in the room also. Maybe if the seed batch is large enough I can try and see if logic wants some of these as freebies.

C

cell

Hey spinkus would you happen to have the 5th image in post #7 in a larger wallpaper resolution?

S

spinkus

No cell I don't, sorry. But next time I take some I will raise the resolution a bit higher on my camera for a couple of shots. Usually do them so small so they don't take up alot of bandwith, and take forever to load.

Next shot's I'll have some Dynamite(Grapefuit BX) as well, and it's just as frosty as the G13xHaze! My camera is a cheapo 100$ digital, but it takes these up close shots in fluorescent very nicely. Very far away, or very close seems to be the way to go with this camera.

Glad you enjoy the pics enough to want to put them on your desktop!

C

cell

There is nothing I enjoy more than powering on my desktop and seeing a high resolution photograph of deep canyons and valleys of trichomes.. well no.. I enjoy smoking them more!

Thanks again for the photography!

Latest posts

Top Bottom