What I'm working on for 2009

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.Bird

sounds great.. im looking forward to see your crosses outside..
wish u some special plants, and all the best with your breeding project..

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hempi m8

good luck bro with all yuor crosses mate , what a funny twist , you working with sativas in a cramp enviroment , as we all do , and now it just so happens , some of those fine sativas will be just right in the blazing sun , they wont now whats hit um mate , all though your set up was small , i have no doubt your strains will wup the feminised ajan shit alot of peeps there seem to grow ,

now you have potentially vast amounts of room , make the most of it bro . see you soon.v:afroweed:

T

Trillion

good luck BH if anyone deserves to be growing some lovely sattys in the great outdoors its you....

T

thc4sim

Mmmmmmmm, i had an feelin that you were planning a move! lol
niceOne mate!!

ill have to get over when i get some time off sorted out,
im waiting till it gets a bit hotter there,
so i can at least come home with a bit of colour,
my skin needs some sun!! :sun

i got ya mexi rooted,
if ya not sorted yet ill just keep that 1 and just take a few more when ready..

so looks like you got some big plans for this year mate!!,
look forward too seeing and tasting some results!

p.s. go with the RooR with diffusor, you wont be sorry.

:bong-hits:

G

Gilpro

Wow BH,

I would love to run some of your IBL's they sound great, im sure they are worth your efforts.

Gilpro

B

British_Hempire

Thanks for all the kind words guys, nothing to show yet, still in the setting up stages but before the end of the year I'll have testers at least. Hey sim, I am going with the Green Goblin 5mm Lil Sista with a G-Spot Globe diffuser and an 18.8 G-Spot diffuser and a molino coloured bowl. You won't need to bring your Roor with ya, bring your work gloves I'll put ya to work in my garden and pay ya in hash bowls! lol

My sativa seed collection + the Spanish sun = a world of fun for me for the next few years! lol

B

British_Hempire

I've decided to resurrect me Autoflower project, I was gifted a number of Purple Skunk x Mighty Mite Seeds a couple of years ago by a friend in Canada and I grew out a number of the f1s, finding both male and female that autoflowered after 30 days at the 5th node, I crossed these and will be starting those f2s shortly, I expect most if not all will AF as both parents were autos, I will probably release the f3s if the AF ratio is at least 75%.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I've decided to resurrect me Autoflower project, I was gifted a number of Purple Skunk x Mighty Mite Seeds a couple of years ago by a friend in Canada and I grew out a number of the f1s, finding both male and female that autoflowered after 30 days at the 5th node, I crossed these and will be starting those f2s shortly, I expect most if not all will AF as both parents were autos, I will probably release the f3s if the AF ratio is at least 75%.

you got my attention bro , i want to do the same thing , i want to make auto pineapple , but not like a lowrider , i want them to flower after the reach a desent height , say 5 or more nodes , this way they can be planted in the uk and still get good yeild , i send you pineapple so you can ad her when you do the next cross , well if you want to that is .

B

British_Hempire

Hiya Sonic, we'll have to chat more about autoflowers, I crossed the AF PSxMM male to my Blueberry too so that line will probably get revisited too, I played with Lowryder a fair bit and was not impressed at all.

AF Pineapple sounds like a very good idea, I'll keep that in mind, maybe we can do a joint project at some point.

E

el gordo

BH, be careful because there's a strange disease out there (specially in the south) that affects severely the foreigners from upnorth, the tomato syndrome, jejeje :icon_cookie: protect you from the sun!!! starts to beat harder in a couple of months! a baseball cap and the siesta is a security must! all the best! :rasta:

K

Karma Genetics

I am working with Mighty Might F12's straight from the creator. I did a Purple Peace crossing and Esben did a B3N7 crossing with it.

This year i will select the best male and female fromboth lines and cross them. Nothing but bomb biddy bomb.

Mighty Might is tha bomb credits to Brad.....

Bro you got the change to flower long sativa's outside there. You still want a shot at those Thai seeds ?

B

British_Hempire

That's good advice El Gordo, and white boys come no whiter than me so I will be taking proper precautions with the sun.

Hey karma, I remember you telling me about the Mighty Mite work. I have some pure MM seeds myself so those may get germed soon too.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey BH

So glad to see you here

I am also working with
some MightyMite, this
one is from Mota, I was
thinking crossing it with
the auto-affy.

Will see if I get a male

Bare

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
british if im not mistaking werent u going 2 make a trainwreck wat up with that any of that in the works coming soon

L

looking4Cindy

i`m loving this thread, but i just want to praise you all, i never new there were so many growers here in uk. i`m really glad to be joining you all to it.

Top Bottom