What I'm working with ...

• Thread starter Razzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Razzle

Hey guys been around a while but I don't really post much anymore. I am fairly new to this site but I figured I would share some news on some stuff I have been working with. I have been blessed with good friends and good luck and have met some interesting people online, at shows and through networking over the past decade. I have accumulated some real nice gems and have about 10 strains that I hold very near to me.

I am currently woking on some feminized seed projects that I think will breed some fire. Here are the strains that I have, and will be working in the next year or two.

The White
Stardawg
Aliendawg V1 (original OBS release)
Headband
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
Tahoe OG Kush
Whitefire
Firebubba
MOB (mother of berry)
Cookies

My first project is in the works and I plan on reversing the white and hitting some of these. Crosses will be :

WhiteStardawg
WhiteHeadband
WhiteChemdawg4
White Tahoe
WhiteMOB
WhiteCookie

After the initial beans are harvested I will be doing a complete grow log on all the crosses I make to give them a proper test. I have been growing for a while and honestly have gotten bored with farming the dank, so I think its time to push the envelope and see what else I can come up with.

Thanks everyone for checking out the thread and some pics will come soon of some pregnant girls.

Dueces - Razzle

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Welcome, Razzle! Gotta love show friends. I've made a few hundred on tour over the past 20 years! Happy growing!

outwest

Top Bottom