what in my soil

• Thread starter dumpstergrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

ok so i have been using RO soil 707 blend for about 6mo now so today i go check out
everythin as normal and i noticed these white heads popping outta my soil so i pull them
and to my eye there they are mushrooms now is this a good or bad thing

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

and this is only in my veg room idk if its a good thing or bad thanks

reeldrag

reeldrag

I have heard good and bad on shrooms I dont know why they r bad but there r products out there to kill off the shrooms so Im guessing bad but dont know why but if they make stuff to kill them off there must b a reason

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I think there was another farmer on here that had the same thing happen. Search around and I think you will find an answer.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't believe its gonna harm your plants, the same thing happened to my outdoor plants I had little mushrooms popping up all over the top of the soil. I just plucked them out and watered the plants and I haven't seen them since and there looks to be no harm done to the plants or rhizosphere.

Mushrooms are fungi, some are poisonous, but most mushrooms won't hurt anything and some of them are edible. It just shows you got fungi and bacteria in your soil thats alive and going to work, I don't think there edible, but there probably not poisonous either.

Just pluck 'em and move on, no harm done. Thats just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom