• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

i was really wondering what 90x might be does anyone know

B

Biggestpothead

It's posted on RIU seed and strain reviews under rare dankness. I think it is a complex triangle kush and Chem hybrid ..and RD #1 is ghost chem tk. Look it up it's complicated

JAWS

JAWS

never heard of them but if BIGGS is correct id like to have some myself!!!
nice:D

B

Biggestpothead

Was this so hard....

Brief description of the males used in currently available stock.

RD#1 male is Ghost OG x Chem (pollen gifted by a local friend) BX'd to Ghost Og then a Male was used to X2 to the TK cut. There is also a RD#2, RD#3 males as well that further bx the to each of the orig 2 moms. The RD#1 male brings a shit ton of resin adn Chem growth with a nice splash of the OG flavor and smell everyone wants. the #2/3 just intensify it. GhostOG x Ghost OG x TK x TK x Chem for those keepin score...

The Sativas are based off my Nevil's Wreck Male which is a F3BX2 of Nevilles Haze from DG and the original Trainwreck E32 from DrJay. All the sativas are Nevils dom in looks and growth but carry a quicker flowering time thanks to the TW

the Afghan IBL that the indicas are built around are from 30 seeds that a former patient of my dispensary brought to me. He served in Afghanistan for 3 tours and suffered PTSD and back injuries and though not as tasty as some afghan i genetics Ive seen they carried a riduclous amount of resin and unique smells and flavors and really fattened up the yields.

the OX line is built off a katsu BubbaKush BX2/Pe98 Bubba Kush x DjShort Blue Moonshine. High CBD and sleep inducing peacefulness....

Moonshine Haze Male is just that BX2 version of Moonshine Haze to the Amnesia mom....

Rectangle Male was a gift selection from 10+ males from Nestor who ran Natural Alternatives for health in Ft Col before it got shut down. I made a batch of BX's on these but didnt get a good # of seeds from so I maixed a few of the moms for some "mixed packs" . The first batch of these are going to let these go for super cheap.....

and thats most of the current male influence......

and Ill go ahead and answer a question I get a few times every day....

and I know there is a lot of speculation the "undisclosed og" is the TK but its not. We have 4 or 5 OG's here in the scene that arent on the web(I know its hard to believe but there is a huge part of society that WILL NEVER look at a weed site because they fear they will be swooped in on by the feds. we are the .001% of smokers out there) ,

This cut could be just be a renamed Og cross like so many others or some crazy s1 but the "undisclosed OG" is a local cut known as the 90k, its a fairly tightly held Denver cut. Falls somewhere between the TK and Chemdog D if that makes any sense to anyone. People get upset about who has what cuts nowadays , so thats why you wont see any straight TK stuff except for those original ones, I had to ask permission to let tha cat outta the bag......

Expect to see our selection of genetics become more defined over the next year as we get rid of some of the excess and focus on creating the next generation of distinct high THC strains.....As of June 1st the Rare Dankness skunk will carry the Spannish Flag as we move seed operations. Time to enjoy life a bit more in warmer weather while growing my own food as well. Part of each year anyhow....

Rare Dankness CO and Cali and Mich. will become a consulting/employment source for the most qualifyed and intelligent growers in the state with fully completed background checks. Shops carrying the "RD GROWN" branding will become known for having the highest standards of knowledge, quality and consistencey with saftey and health of patient and respect and love for this plant first and foremost.

Expect BIG things from Rare Dankness / RD Genetics and the entire Errl tha Skunk entourage'....... lol

Here it is

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
90x is a OG that was gifted to Rare dankness by some of there friends and i don't think they will say what it is, i have been looking for this info also.

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

TRIANGLE KUSH...
about a year ago there was some BS with the Triangle getting out to some people in Co that were not supposed to get it.. The original guy went Ape shit.. so the Middle guy got into trouble for giving it out. Beacuse 1 guy he gave it to wanted to seem Cool and spread it around. So the middle guy came to moonshine and asked to please change the name in the discription in the crosses until he could "fix" things with his friend. So we put the name 90k in it's place/ to help calm people down... (EYE-ROLL) It did not seem to help.
After that people started geting really nuts with stuff.. Now I just say F*** it..
If you don't want people to have your stuff.. STOP trading it.. WHEN YOU TRADE SOMETHING.. IT IS NO LONGER YOURS>..

But truth be told, it the original Triangle Kush..

The whole thing was silly to me.. people should just share shit... if you put your prized genetics out there, they will get used and passed out. If you want to keep it "elite" then keep it to your self.

Hope that clears things up and yes i'm causing a shit storm.
But it was a pain in the ASS,.. i had to go about changing all kinds of stupid stuff.
Like the Rectangle,,,, to 4 Corners... SAME thing, same parents..

JAWS

JAWS

TRIANGLE KUSH...
about a year ago there was some BS with the Triangle getting out to some people in Co that were not supposed to get it.. The original guy went Ape shit.. so the Middle guy got into trouble for giving it out. Beacuse 1 guy he gave it to wanted to seem Cool and spread it around. So the middle guy came to moonshine and asked to please change the name in the discription in the crosses until he could "fix" things with his friend. So we put the name 90k in it's place/ to help calm people down... (EYE-ROLL) It did not seem to help.
After that people started geting really nuts with stuff.. Now I just say F*** it..
If you don't want people to have your stuff.. STOP trading it.. WHEN YOU TRADE SOMETHING.. IT IS NO LONGER YOURS>..

But truth be told, it the original Triangle Kush..

The whole thing was silly to me.. people should just share shit... if you put your prized genetics out there, they will get used and passed out. If you want to keep it "elite" then keep it to your self.

Hope that clears things up and yes i'm causing a shit storm.
But it was a pain in the ASS,.. i had to go about changing all kinds of stupid stuff.
Like the Rectangle,,,, to 4 Corners... SAME thing, same parents..

thank you much for the info and im certinly stoked to have so much of your gear in-hand, have a package do in today with i think 8 more pieces from your OP......

with your PURPLE KUSH #2 its says DHK can you tell me what that is?...

thank you;)

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

thank you much for the info and im certinly stoked to have so much of your gear in-hand, have a package do in today with i think 8 more pieces from your OP......

with your PURPLE KUSH #2 its says DHK can you tell me what that is?...

thank you;)

Purple HAze #2.....??? purple indica crossed with a skunk haze that came from Zilla.

Top Bottom