what is a good liquid organic fertilizer

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Everyone has this way of growing their garden, organic is not my thing, making your own potting soil, fertilizers... I'm still a lazy guy 🤣. There are fertilizers on the market, not too expensive and if you know the products you use well you can do several runs in the box. But I understand people who choose organic. Healthier, more natural and the pride of having selected and done it yourself.
yeah just clear something up I don’t condone synthetics grows im all about what suits you
I loathe them folks that can’t see both sides and bash on non organic growing and vise versa

Glad to see your that way as well

I’d love to make my own soil but like you am to lazy 😱

Anyways bud enough stoned ramble I’ve got joints to smoke 💨🙈

figolus

figolus

I have nothing against people who like organic, it's hard work, preparation, you have to respect and I don't want criticize people who like organic, some do incredible things.... I'm just looking for simplicity...

yeah just clear something up I don’t condone synthetics grows im all about what suits you
I loathe them folks that can’t see both sides and bash on non organic growing and vise versa

Glad to see your that way as well

I’d love to make my own soil but like you am to lazy 😱

Anyways bud enough stoned ramble I’ve got joints to smoke 💨🙈

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i just dont wanna have to ph every watering , and from what people has told me as long as your in soil and organic you do not have to ph

Top Bottom