What is a good planting rotation?

• Thread starter cletus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cletus

Hey fellow farmers, I have some Cheesus seeds on the way right now and will be growing them in organic soil and RR plugs. I will be using these plants as mothers to start cloning to grow in soil as well. This is my first time cloning by the way. So the question is what would be a good planting rotation for taking clones from 2 or 3 mother plants and how many clones should you take from a plant at any given time. I may add that i am doing this so me and a few freinds can have a reliable good source of bud but we are heavy smokers. I will be running 2 400 watt lamp in the veg room. so I only have 2 lights to adjust the height on. Thanks for all your help guys.

S

seventhchild

it depends on many things--size of flowering room , lights ,SOG , SCOG, trees, how much time you have to care for them--ETC. I strip my mothers down to a bowel shape 2 or 3 times before re-potting/replacing her. just remember to keep track of which clones come from which mother because you may need to kill her and her evil offspring. Happy Hunting

Top Bottom