What is alien?

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
noodles

noodles

hey guys, i was lucky enough to score a cross with alien f2. i'm confused of what alien is? are alien kush and alien different? i'd love to hear the background of alien if anyone has the info.:smiley_joint:

I

ibTheMan

IMO Alien makes most of its cross's with look great with NO smell and without much taste.

noodles

noodles

thanks, REALLY can't wait to see what they'll do. :rollj:

darksideX

darksideX

IMO Alien makes most of its cross's with look great with NO smell and without much taste.

:makeup lol thaz some funny shit..i don't kno which alien stuff u are tokin' but the real ones from obs' are the shit..straight fire :mad0233:
they were the best fire from seed for a long time..smell 'n taste were absolutely fine..i had diff phenotypes from his genes..and all were high grade..
the 'alieno formaggio' was one of the best smellin' gals i've ever seen..cherrish bubblegum smells from childhood with an awesome taste..so as the 'grass knuckles' i had beside the giesel clone..and it had everythin' of the clone and more lol..and the 'aliendogs' were Chemdog D funk to the max with cherrish and on the otha side earthy undertones..obsouls alien crosses kick'd some of ma clone onlys in those days hahaha
so tbh i think u didn' had original alien tech:bubblez:

big up obsoul for bringin the alien tech's to the table..

i also tryd swerve's 'alien invasion' (Chemdog 91 x alienkush) and it was bangin too..

noodles

noodles

I think he meant alien doesn't interfere with the plants smell and flavor it's cossed with-could be wrong. The alien sounds fucking incredible darkside, you still run it?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Its a very nice affie varietal. Very nice genetics and A very nice find. GROW THEM OUT

H

haole

any one know the make up of the alien kush f2? Couldnt find it in a quick search.

She smells wonderful while still in veg.:lock::lock:

noodles

noodles

Lol torturekill, I am-threw down 2 beans Friday, I'm checking on them soon, hopefully they've sprouted.

Alien kush sounds ridiculous

Hi g-o-d, your pics are stunning-Great work.

noodles

noodles

2 down, 2 up- thinking about popping 13 more heheh. I read somewhere alien has cherry flavors, can anyone confirm this?

A

A-Roe

My alien bubba's have a cherry hint with a good kushy smell

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Click Me This is the only thing you need to see about current Alien info. Yes the Alien Tech male that was used in the original Alien Kush is gone. Did you know he had a sister??? lol Check out that link and get a barf bucket because it's SIC! Makes all of our elite cuts look silly lol No for real almost everything I have seen prior to this thread was fire, but this is an inferno.

Cheers,
Crom

noodles

noodles

a-roe, thanks bud, i was hoping so- i have another cherry strain i want to seed up.

crom211- lol i saw that, :confused0054: it does looking absolutely insane. some ridiculous breeding potential. :harvest:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Apricot? Sheeeeeet OGR and OBS should team up! That would be sickness! Bring both their personal genes to the table and BAM lol

noodles

noodles

I've heard of a lot of flavors and smells but never apricot.

Top Bottom