• Thread starter Pauly Cicero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

Aphrodite's Extraction Ingredients:

Dextrose and sucrose

About:

Aphrodite’s Extraction provides a rich blend of sucrose, glucose, and phosphate to promote a thriving microbial population and strong, healthy plant growth. In addition to calcium, microbes need carbon in order to manufacture complex proteins for normal growth and reproduction: low carbon equals low microbial activity. Sucrose is one of the most available forms of carbon for a plant. When sucrose and glucose are blended with proteins, it becomes a microbial feast.

Tip:

Customers who use Aphrodite’s Extraction have experienced dramatic flavor improvements when applying it in the last weeks of the plant’s life cycle. The addition of sugar, and calcium from complimentary Nectar products, allows the plant to process more sugars to improve its ability to procreate. Try using Aphrodite’s Extraction for compost tea brewing: it makes an excellent food source for a microbial rich tea.

Personal note: This is an amazing product that brings out the color and flavor of the flower in ways I have yet to experience with any other sugar product. I use this product in my flush for the last two weeks. It adds weight, allows the plant to translocate sugars and brings a nice fall coloration to the flush plants. Blessings.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

This is a great food source to replace as a source of food. This is a predigested version of the same sugars found in molasses. The carbon from molasses is a super complex chain of sugars that can choke the plant since it is difficult to break down. This is broken down to be readily available, therefore helping to translocate sugars more efficiently. The plant can't eat the molasses, you have to wait for the microbial field to break it down for the plant. It also chokes out the Mycorrhizae in the soil and can affect yield. Just the opinion of those that have switched from molasses to this. Blessings.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Welcome to the farm pauly,I take it you work for NFTG,thanks for being a forum sponsor.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

I have been asked by the owner to come on and share positive information about the products and to clarify misinformation. I am definitely an ambassador for the company at the request of the owner. I am thankful to be here and have lots to learn as well as share. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Oregonak

Oregonak

I have been asked by the owner to come on and share positive information about the products and to clarify misinformation. I am definitely an ambassador for the company at the request of the owner. I am thankful to be here and have lots to learn as well as share. Thank you for the warm welcome.

What rate are you using the AE at for teas? Be been using it at 5ml a gal with no problems except it can cause a lot of foam which I found a couple drops of fish emulsion took care of. Thanks a bunch.

Pauly Cicero

Pauly Cicero

I have used the same rate as molasses, about 1/2 oz per gallon or 1/4 cup per 4 gallons, however, in teas for brewing, molasses is still the go to. The microbes break down the long chain of sugars better and there is an added benefit of magnesium as well. I have used both successfully.

Top Bottom