What is causing these white lines on my seedlings....

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

I have some CC Jamaican OG and there about 2 or 3 weeks old. These little white streaks (?) seem to be spreading. I have them inside currently, and only my Jamaican OG's have these white things, my other strains are fine? Anyone ever have this before?

What is causing these white lines on my seedlings
What is causing these white lines on my seedlings 2
What is causing these white lines on my seedlings 3
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like leafminers to me. Very minor pest, no pun intended.

C

Chesney

Looks like thrips to me, use something Pyrethrum based, hope this helps.

urbanite420

urbanite420

damage is too discontinuous for leaf miners, i would agree with thrips. try espoma earthtone 3-in1. it has pyrethum and sulfur. this stuff is pretty good.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
To me it looks very continuous. Look how it munched all along the edge of the lower left leaf in last picture. It started on the left, went down and around and then up and then jump the gap to the fat middle blade. Then it munched a bit and walked over to the blade on the right where it went over to the upper leaf and made a continuous trail got to the edge and went straight across that blade. I think it is one continuous trail from a bug. I agree with seamaiden that it is a leaf miner 49'er. It could be thrips so blast away with the pyrethrin.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thrips damage:

Cannabis
thrips-damage-on-cannabis-plants.jpg

Tomato
thrips+damage+%282%29.JPG

Leafminer damage:

(Don't know what this is)
typlmdamage.jpg

Columbine
Leaf%20miner%20damage%20on%20columbine%20leaf.png

D

DazedNconfussed

Thanks for the advice everyone....I had never even heard of a leaf mionrs....Ill head to the hydro shop soon and get some pyrethrin based....seriously guys, this was a big help. Thanks.

Top Bottom