What Is Csi Humboldts Biggest Yeilder

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

That's a pretty tough question to answer as I doubt anyone has grown out even half of the strains he has available right now. Maybe if you narrow it down to a handful that you're interested in, someone who has experience with a few of those strains can weigh in as to which they thought had the best yield.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@brent @fishwhistle

The highest yielder I've grown out of the Bubba & Urkle hybrids thus far is easily the Purple Dogbud (Chemdog '91 x Purple Urkle)...well over half of the seeds I grew of that hybrid were heavy producers. There are plenty of other decent yielders to be found throughout the lines but that is the best for me so far.

brent

brent

Thank you I'm gonna run all of them but that's the one I was gonna run first and if there's any other that you think are good producers shoot em out to me

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

Glad too see you posting

I check your IG but Im not on it . Thanks for the latest . I'm still looking forward to an update on your big grow out of MPU and hopfully a few pics an some insight to Faux G purple , I've yet to see a pic or report

I'm also curious as to the underdog Urkle yield seems like its phenos have been longer flowering sativa leaning . But looks to be a potential yielder with potency to match

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom