What is everyone gonna put outside this year?

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mojackj420

have some Romulan , kandy kush , Grand Daddy Purple , Purple Haze , Blue Dream and Scarlet Fire started right now and just veging out till its time to put them in their plots. Have three girls in 20 gal pots under a 400w mh and they are bushed topped and about 3 feet already . The rest are still just getting established and figure it will be about 2 -3 weeks before they get transplanted to 5 or 7 gallon smart pots for a little while , while i wait on the sun to go back over 12/12 .
What dosnt go into the raised beds or right into the earth will be going into 45 gal pots that will be running off a drip system from a 50 gal res rubbermaid trash can.
getting the area set up as we speak , weeding and tarping off the areas to control future weeds and trying to warm the soil up just a bit .
still debating on happy frog or ocean forest for soil .I might just mix them both 50/50.

jaredman

jaredman

I would mix ocean forest with light warrior 50/50 so you don't need pumice or pearlite or anything really

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Going with some hashplant, NL #5, G13XHaze, PurplePineberry. gonna try some different methods, all guerilla style, no backyard fluff for this hombre. would if i could.

Who's verson of Purple Pinebery do you have?
Been wanting to grow this one outside, for a while. Reef had one that sounded good. Description called it "The Purple Pound Plant." Not sure it's available now.
I'm running Biddy Early from Magus, Early Queen from Shanti, and Early Durban from Flying Dutchmen, this year.
Here's to hoping for a sunny summer! :sun2:

Mogrow

Mogrow

got them from secert valley seed.
sunny with some rain bro.
good karma to yer grow....

S

Scuba Snacks

great ? spent tons of times debating what to start vegging and pretty sure im gonna roll with pre98 bubba kush, purple c99, orange kush, death star, west coast dawg, massachutes super skunk, hawaiian, blue cindy 99, lemon G and cant decide for last 3 up for debate is strawberry diesol, cali big bud cut, blueberry sourdiesol, strawberry cough, blue kush or chunky cheese......what a great dilema

C

CHEMLORD

blueberry sourdiesol, strawberry cough, blue kush or chunky cheese......what a great dilema

Definitely run the Strawberry Deez, a buddy of mine ran it last year and killed it. Super resistant to botrytis, you could probably grow it underwater. Huge yielding plant.

C

CHEMLORD

Definitely run the Strawberry Deez, a buddy of mine ran it last year and killed it. Super resistant to botrytis, you could probably grow it underwater. Huge yielding plant.
Personally, I'm doing the Djs'BB x Headband for sure, it's super heavy and clubs won't let you walk out the door with it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i was thinking of putting my sfvog outside. was wondering if that strain would do well in so cali?
It will, I believe, because of how the cross I ran last year performed with practically ZERO care. That said, expect her to not be such a great yielding plant. Personally, I will give up yield any day of the week in favor of flavor coupled with the mad dankness.

I can't decide what else to run OD this year, and I've got to start popping those beans NOW. Fuckity fuck!

Mojack, you have got a KILLER line-up, not to mention that if they're already that big you've got a great head start (damn me and my pisspoor timing). However, may I suggest nixing the FF brand altogether and going for something produced locally? Or, just a different brand, like Roots Organic, which I read great things about. I personally went with trucked in topsoil, amended with good compost and other goodies. I'm too cheap to spend the money on FF, and then I read of all these consistency problems, keeps me far away.

R

Rory

I just recieved my seeds for this outdoor year!
Chem Valley Kush
Deadhead OG
Tahoe OG
Sour OG.
Its going to be a good year I think!

lollipopman

lollipopman

Last year I did jack the ripper wich was very nice, govt mule also pretty good. Two I didnt like so much were bubbaxdeepchunk and an unknown strain. This year I am done playing, I'm running 6 blue dream, 6 sssdh, 6 topdawg strawberry hashplant, and 6 different black rose crosses,one each, kens gdpx blackrose, raskals whitexblackrose aka whiterose, happy brotherxblackrose, and a couple others. Popping beans this weekend actually!!!

Jaredman correct me if I'm wrong but smoke made white rose and happy rose not raskal..

TortureKill

TortureKill

I need to sort through a lot of seed this season and find me some keepers, and some others for observation :)

Caramelicious x WW #1 F2
Taliban Shadow King (landrace Affie Highland)
Casey Jones(schmoes cut) x (Alien Kush F2)
Dabney Blu x DUD BX
Casey Jones(schmoe cut) x Black Rose(F6)
Purple Pakistan x Nepalese Highland
Pure Durban Poison
Purple Pakistan x Chiskei
Gorilla Grape x (Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry)
Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry F2
Reeferman's RM-38 Hashplant F2
White Widow #1 x (Purple Old Timers Haze x Afghan)
White Widow #2 x (Cheese x Erdpurt) x (B3n7Erdpurt x Royal Dane)
Lemon Larry OGK x Lemon Thai Sativa
Sour 60 F2
Steve's Affie/Affie x Orange bud/bagseed
Mossy Jems F5
Green Crack x Black Rose
Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x (Strawberry Diesel F3)
Lowryder F3
Rez Chemdog Sour Diesel x Rez Sour Diesel
Grapefruit Blueberry x Rez Sour Diesel
Daphney Blu (Dabney blu x TSK
Chiskei
Chiskei X Nepalese

GOnna try to get a handful of different cuts out too.. :evilgrin0040:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I need to sort through a lot of seed this season and find me some keepers, and some others for observation :)

Caramelicious x WW #1 F2
Taliban Shadow King (landrace Affie Highland)
Casey Jones(schmoes cut) x (Alien Kush F2)
Dabney Blu x DUD BX
Casey Jones(schmoe cut) x Black Rose(F6)
Purple Pakistan x Nepalese Highland
Pure Durban Poison

Purple Pakistan x Chiskei
Gorilla Grape x (Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry)
Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry F2
Reeferman's RM-38 Hashplant F2
White Widow #1 x (Purple Old Timers Haze x Afghan)
White Widow #2 x (Cheese x Erdpurt) x (B3n7Erdpurt x Royal Dane)
Lemon Larry OGK x Lemon Thai Sativa
Sour 60 F2
Steve's Affie/Affie x Orange bud/bagseed
Mossy Jems F5
Green Crack x Black Rose
Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x (Strawberry Diesel F3)
Lowryder F3
Rez Chemdog Sour Diesel x Rez Sour Diesel
Grapefruit Blueberry x Rez Sour Diesel
Daphney Blu (Dabney blu x TSK
Chiskei
Chiskei X Nepalese

GOnna try to get a handful of different cuts out too.. :evilgrin0040:
Bolded, these are the ones that would interest me.

wiggles

wiggles

just jerminaited one super lemon haze today, want to see the efect of a plant with an early germination in the uk climate, as for the proper grow im got el nino, some more super lemons and kc 36 and 39 and some ukrain blueberry, wanted satori and maybeh hashberry but im also keen on the afgani kush ak47 lowlife seeds and maybeh russian rocket fuel, im growin high altitude so any tips on good genetics for mild humid but usualy good sunlit area for an outdoor gropw would be apreciated

M

MrTwister

Jack Herer in 300 gallon smart pots. Kickass original Jack pheno that I haven't supersized like this. Crossing fingers.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

LSD, Herijuanajack33, and Mazar x white rhino. All gorilla too. Can't wait for this season!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

durban poison and landrace
cuts from progressive options

Mogrow

Mogrow

do a journal twister, sounds good....
karma to yer smartpot jack grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom