What is everyone using to store your buds?

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

I had a few glass mason jars but I’m thinking of going with something different. I was looking at these it’s a 4 liter container from CVault. Can hold up to 8 ounces of bud and comes with a boveda 67 humidity pack. Let me know what you guys use and if you guys like these style containers below.
What is everyone using to store your buds

Jakecan

Jakecan

looks like it's air tight. Should get the job done. Would be a hell of a lot easier to put my hands in one of those too rather than trying to fit it in a mason jar 😂

Madmax

Madmax

These have a rubber gasket that doesnt perish..they seal very well.good for 4 oz.i think ive had 6 jammed in there..i have a few of these..seeds with sample buds in this one 😃
20210714 142928

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Grove bags with TERPLOC are the best. No burping, don't lose any product weight, maintains a perfect 62% humidity.

I hang dry, then sweat, then put in the grove bag. You can buy just one or two, or buy a bunch.

I got a variety of sizes, love these!

You can get 5 pound (and bigger) down to 1 gram.

If you go to the site and order I found some discount codes, just pm me and I'll show you.

Worth a try, the price is great. There is a place on the site you can get just a couple of them instead of cases.

My first order was about as cheap as a flat of pint mason jars, and much easier to store away.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We use 1 gallon pickle jars. Just big enough to fit my meathooks in there.
Coated with color, they work wonderfully.
You do need to clean it really well first.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter

Theres a link to the build your own set. I mixed them and got just 10 of a few sizes, used the discount and it wasn't bad, just about $25. But I loved them and now I got a bunch!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Oh, almost forgot, when I first got them I had a ton of questions, I called them and had a great conversation! Very helpful and lots of real life knowledge of the bags. Gave me some numbers to work with for moisture, and made it so easy.

Ponky

Ponky

8" inch impulse sealer (35$)
7" wide mylar bags (22$ for 50)
200 pack of oxygen absorbing pouches. (14$)

SecretGardener

SecretGardener

I store in high-end rectangle food storage boxes. ones with O ring seals on the lids. They are designed to stack. I have a dedicated lockable fridge. I believe in cold storage but don't freeze my stash.. Thoughts on cold storage?

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I was looking at these. Do you feel the work well and are they worth the money? I assume your answer is yes since you are still using them.

I like them and dont find them expensive. They have a lot of different options. I ordered two 250gram bags among other sizes. First i thought they are way to big but it was Great having them this size.

I dont miss burping mason jars 3 times a day.

I also like the fact that if I fill an ounce bag then that is about an ounce. It becomes easier to eye the amount.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm into glass bottles now days, but the stainless looks quality no doubt.

I guess the natural pureness of Silica is really just preference on my part. Regardless of type, I want something that can be cleaned very efficiently. Brown glass would be my preference, actually.

airedog

airedog

Supporter
1.9L wide mouth mason jars; I've used Cvaults but prefer the glass. Just be sure your storage location for glass is lightproof. I'm not a big fan of Boveda packs for long term storage though as i find they change the taste and smell of the bud.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Hey TheGreek,

I've owned a couple of the CV tins and they were just fine. I had a pretty small one and then picked up a medium as my personal stash expanded. I definitely consider them overpriced considering what you're getting but it does do the job. Its air tight, the latches aren't a hassle, and the the boveda pack holder on the underside of the lid is a nice touch. Looking back I think I would have loved having the large tin as a single receptacle for everything I may have wanted to keep discreet... weed, grinder, vape, etc.

That being said, I gave those to some friends a few years ago and now I'm using glass mason jars, lol. And like everyone else in the thread I'm giving those Grove bags a hard look.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Cvault looks great to use and easy to clean. Bags work too, from grove bags to turkey bags, but if you want something you can reuse for years I would go with the Cvaults or glass jars.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i just got some more Grove Bags! i cant believe how lush the velvet matte soft touch bag feels!!!!

it is great the way they have it set up so you can buy one or two of some to try out. the soft one is a little more, but now that i have touched it... im getting more of these! lol... yeah, im a girl! but it feels sexy!

i just opened an oz and it still weighed the exact thing i had written on it when i put it up! i love that part.

hehehe, and my grandson thinks his grandma is super cool with the fun bags they have! ...and i learned that an oz is a zip now! (so im old and not so bright!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom