What is everyone's favorite strain and why

• Thread starter Yellow93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yellow93

Yellow93

What is everyone's favorite strain to grow indoor and why? THC content, ease of growth, yields. Flavor or whatever it may be.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey yellow
I choose my strains for high or effect , i've found that various strains do have a remarkably different effect for me , i never really thought about it , maybe as im getting older and feel what happens when i smoke , i also realize that i have preferences...
Now , im all about the hazes , sativa high , i find i can think clearly , more creatively and be more overall comfortable...only problem , they are harder , or at least need more attention to grow , longer days , etc
So here goes
Moonshine haze , a amnesia , neville , cross
Blue berry ( sativa dom ) , but thats a different high...
Sour diesel , speaks for itself

As for indoor grow , ill go with my sensi star crosses

Had some amazing platinium gsc , frost / flavor monster but lost her...
Not bad for bag appeal , flavor , and high....
But i can go on and on

A nice skunk , pineapple skunk or any hybrids is always fun for indoor...
Just scratching the surface though , if i listed all the strains i grew it would take up 5 pages....
Been doing it for 35 years , pretty much non stop

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I don’t have much ti choose from in a place where it’s illegal to go so my fav out of the 4 I grow is Strawberry cough , taste and smell are great the high is an up stone which is great for me I work all day sometimes 12 to 16 hrs , then NL#5 has same type of effect then girl guide good for sleep , I’m a pretty simple man 58 I’d love to try to get in some seed of other strains maybe when Austrailia falls into line with the rest of the trending world .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey yellow
I choose my strains for high or effect , i've found that various strains do have a remarkably different effect for me , i never really thought about it , maybe as im getting older and feel what happens when i smoke , i also realize that i have preferences...
Now , im all about the hazes , sativa high , i find i can think clearly , more creatively and be more overall comfortable...only problem , they are harder , or at least need more attention to grow , longer days , etc
So here goes
Moonshine haze , a amnesia , neville , cross
Blue berry ( sativa dom ) , but thats a different high...
Sour diesel , speaks for itself

As for indoor grow , ill go with my sensi star crosses

Had some amazing platinium gsc , frost / flavor monster but lost her...
Not bad for bag appeal , flavor , and high....
But i can go on and on

A nice skunk , pineapple skunk or any hybrids is always fun for indoor...
Just scratching the surface though , if i listed all the strains i grew it would take up 5 pages....
Been doing it for 35 years , pretty much non stop
Some nice sound strains DW .

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The old PNW White Rhino cut. IDK why I just love the flav and high. Not to mention it's strong. The bubble makes the room shake for me :)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
There are a couple that I've only seen once and would kill to have again, either in smoke or a cut of. The first is cat piss... will never forget the one time homie handed me a pill bottle and told me what it was. Shit smelled like straight ammonia cat urine. Gassiest smoke ever. Don't recall the high much, this was back in high school (circa 2004ish).

The other is Grapefruit. Some of the sweetest, dankest smoke ever. Made my Thanksgiving dinner beyond enjoyable.

The third is a juggle between MTF and arcata cut trainwreck. Nothing like hitting on a cloud of pinesol haha.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey datsun , i got a lot of grapefruit phenos out of somas nyc diesel grows , probably still find em if you look , also sweet pink grapefruit , pretty sure it was breeder steve ....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hey datsun , i got a lot of grapefruit phenos out of somas nyc diesel grows , probably still find em if you look , also sweet pink grapefruit , pretty sure it was breeder steve ....

Good lookin out bro. I'll have to order some seeds and do some huntin

NautilusNews

NautilusNews

There are a couple that I've only seen once and would kill to have again, either in smoke or a cut of. The first is cat piss... will never forget the one time homie handed me a pill bottle and told me what it was. Shit smelled like straight ammonia cat urine. Gassiest smoke ever. Don't recall the high much, this was back in high school (circa 2004ish).
Pretty much my first thoughts going into this forum. Same year and all. No joke.
But today, I've lost my tolerance. I used to hold my own with the best of em but now only really take a small toke now and then. I don't do the Glue's or Cookies thing.
Those strains aren't for me. That being said, The best all around strain I've ever had for a full feel good time was an outdoor all organic grow of Northern Lights
by Sensi seeds. Runner up with best taste, (imo) for my taste liking, was Holy Grail. That is one sticky stinking bud that's taste is so dense it lingers in your mouth like no other.
But for a couple I'd like to get my hands on from back in the day, yeah I'd like to see Cat Piss and a good Banana Kush again. FUNKY and FUN. Good times.
I just started a thread of my own if anyone here is well rounded in LED tech. I'd like your thoughts on a light comparison.
Sail On, Nautilus*

jasonjohn

jasonjohn

My favorite strain to grow is Sticky Buns, some information to read https://askgrowers.com/strains/sticky-buns-strain-review.

Here are some growing facts:

Flowering time: 45-50 Days
Harvest time: 50-57 Days
Yield indoor: < 1 oz/ft2
Yield outdoor: < 1 oz/ft2
Height indoor: < 30 Inches
Height outdoor: < 30 Inches
Grow difficulty: Easy
Flowering type: Photoperiod

The smell has the notes of cinnamon, nuts, cream, and vanilla. It has sweet, sugary flavor with slight vanilla tones.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have about 40 strains (not bragging) but so far SODK is one of my favorite strains, a smallish plant with big yields, nice red pistols, frost, good bag appeal, looking for more or some Oarnge diesel x sodk,

Latest posts

Top Bottom