• Tagged users None
G

GreenTree93

Fox farm ocean forest
Great white mycorrhizae
Sf2000 light

Temps have been good night and day

Did the mycorrhizae do that?

I’ve heard people say that ocean forest burned their plants. I’ve never had it happen…

Holla!

What is going on here 1026
What is going on here 1026 2
What is going on here 1026 3
What is going on here 1026 4
What is going on here 1026 5
What is going on here 1026 6
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Fox farm ocean forest
Great white mycorrhizae
Sf2000 light

Temps have been good night and day

Did the mycorrhizae do that?

I’ve heard people say that ocean forest burned their plants. I’ve never had it happen…

Holla!
ocean forest Is there well known to burn young plants.

Im not sure about the mycorrhizae as I don’t use it however like anything added to young plants it could of been to much for them.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

mycorrhizae didn't do this. Try adding 1 tbps epsom salt to 1 gallon of water. Water till soil is fully drenched. Dim your lights. Those plant only need 300 ppfd right now

G

GreenTree93

mycorrhizae didn't do this. Try adding 1 tbps epsom salt to 1 gallon of water. Water till soil is fully drenched. Dim your lights. Those plant only need 300 ppfd right now
The lights are all the way down on the board. I’m new to led. I have been familiarizing myself with light bleaching and things of the like. Seems more common with led than the hps.

I appreciate your response. I actually looked into it after reading your response. I found it to say one teaspoon per gallon. You say a tablespoon. Could you help me to understand better?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

You could try the teaspoon, I have used up to a tbps, but that was foliar feed. If your light is turned all the way down try moving it further away from the plants

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Found this
The easiest way to use it is to put some in your watering can one or two times a month, using one tablespoon of Epsom salt per gallon of water. If you water often, use one tablespoon per gallon. You can also use Epsom salt as a foliar spray. Use 2 tablespoons per gallon of water once a month.

G

GreenTree93

You could try the teaspoon, I have used up to a tbps, but that was foliar feed. If your light is turned all the way down try moving it further away from the plants
I have been taking it an inch or so away every day.

I’ll give it a shot. Thanks man

Top Bottom