What is going on here?!?!

• Thread starter Norman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like heat could be an issue. I have plants canoe up when it gets hot in my room.

S

swisscheese

You look like you have spider mites as well in some of the pics probably want to wash some leaves up and water heavy with ph'ed water the next watering or two and give it a week to clear up.

N

Norman

ahhh damnit, now all my plants are showing these characteristics.. Root Aphids! What should I do!! HELP PLEAAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green punk

green punk

Get some Evergreen or ExciteR . Mix @ 2ml per gallon. Read the threads. There are some very informative threads here and many things rapidly developing in the ongoing battle with these things.

Good Luck, Grow Hard

lazarus718

lazarus718

looks like too much heat/not enough water.

Guano doesn't burn like that especially the low N flowering tea mix. the bud leaves are considered new growth. so you know it's not RA or most root damaging critters that effect the old growth. If your old growth is doing this check for root damaging critters. new growth suggests the above. unless your hitting with a 50% P bloom booster... even then... flush with pure water.

+rep Too hot bro, you have lights too close or space is way too dry/hot. Didn't read all the posts so don't know if you figured it out yet, but strains will respond in different ways. Didn't even catch which strain that was but some of your indies like cooler temps whereas the hazes like it a little sultrier. Check into the geography of where your strain is naturally grown.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Ok, now I read up on your thread. 1) Don't jump on the mite wagon...get out a magnifying glass and search your leaves if you don't see webs...save yourself some heartache and your plants a LOT of stress first. 2) Invest in a portable AC unit. 3) Turn the fucker on when it is too hot and get those nighttime temps down a bit, if you're in the Rockies there should be no reason to be running 76 degrees at night right now bro!

Z

Zombee

Ok, now I read up on your thread. 1) Don't jump on the mite wagon...get out a magnifying glass and search your leaves if you don't see webs...save yourself some heartache and your plants a LOT of stress first. 2) Invest in a portable AC unit. 3) Turn the fucker on when it is too hot and get those nighttime temps down a bit, if you're in the Rockies there should be no reason to be running 76 degrees at night right now bro!

Yep -- panic kills more plants than actual pests in my short experience in growing and reading forums. And yeah, 76°F at night is ridiculous; I'd take that as a 'lights on' temp and mid 60's for an 'overnight' low (unless you're using CO2, then low-mid 80's with lights on is fine).

Good luck in your mission, sir! :banana1sv6:

N

Norman

Okay, so after some more research and investigation Ive determined a couple things. No mites.. I have yet to find visual proof of any Root Aphids, flying or down on my roots. Im having all sorts of problems keeping my heat down. My humidity is a pretty constant 30% The strain is Snowcap x Aota, created and grown in humboldt county. A good friend of mine and a big contributor on here gave me his opinion of the first plant, closest to finishing, and I think he may have nailed it. A nutrient buildup cause of lockout, I was feeding tea maybe too often, and when I gave the initial flush it lowered or raised my ph to where the plants had a big uptake of that buildup. Just to be safe I have dosed the rest of my ladies with azamax for preventative action. I really wanna here what you guys think! thanks for all the input everyone you have been unbelievably helpful!

Norm

hiboy

hiboy

Thats why you have been told to flush, it will clear out your lock up if thats the cause.
If you look back two pages you will see that i suggested to flush and check your run off.
If you ppm goin in is 300 and coming out at 750 you know that your needing to flush big time. I also suggested a heat issue. I would never go above 80 degrees, if so thats a problemo.
Like someone said,, trust the water , she will do you good.
I would run clearex also , it will help break it all down and flush out.
h

N

Norman

Thats why you have been told to flush, it will clear out your lock up if thats the cause.
If you look back two pages you will see that i suggested to flush and check your run off.
If you ppm goin in is 300 and coming out at 750 you know that your needing to flush big time. I also suggested a heat issue. I would never go above 80 degrees, if so thats a problemo.
Like someone said,, trust the water , she will do you good.
I would run clearex also , it will help break it all down and flush out.
h

You are and were absolutely right Hiboy. Thank you.

S

supasticky

A few weeks back this plant got super super dry and wilted really bad. Could this have anything to do with it?

Whenever you let your medium get dry to the point of wilting youre going to start getting nutrient build up. Also, phosphorus will crystalize regardless of what the conditions are. Its just something that happens.

I know you already were told to flush, which would be the solution to your problem; I would also add a wetting agent to loosen some of the soil up again. Had a similar problem a few weeks ago. Just thought others might benefit from this info so I decided to post lol

Good luck man - and whats up farmer homies haven't been on in a while lol

-Supa

Top Bottom