What is going on now?

• Thread starter Gary7471
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gary7471

All of the sudden this is happening to the top 1/2 of the sugar leaves. I am on all Bloom nutes.

It is week six of flower. The leaves are drooping because it is watering day.

What is going on now
Newty

Newty

What's your light height and settings? It looks like the light might be burning it.

G

Gary7471

Just an inch to 3 inches. I had it on 100%. I thought I might have burnt the plant.

What all should I be doing to take care of this?

I turned it down to 75%.

Newty

Newty

Has your plant started to bud?

3 inches from the plants? Much to close, I would pull it up to 12-18 inches.

Download the Photone app on your phone this will help with light ppfd and settings in the future.

When I flip to flower, I leave my light at veg settings and slowly increase every week or 2 until I'm at 75%-100% power in the middle of flower.

G

Gary7471

I have many buds. I don't have any room left. It's 6 to 8 inches now. I have the Photone app already.

IMG 1173
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and that light was closer before the picture?
when did you defoliate all the leaves and branches,.
your best bet now is just give minimal nutrients, the light as high as you can go and even dim it some as the end is closer

G

Gary7471

Much closer. I dimmed it too 75% and raised it several inches.

I defoliated two weeks ago.

G

Gary7471

The plant way overgrew the tent. This is my second grow. I learned a important lesson on controlling plant size.

I need to flip the plants much sooner. More like 6 weeks of veg instead of 8 or 10 weeks.

And I need to defoliate much sooner.

Last edited:
Newty

Newty

The plant way overgrew the tent. This is my second grow. I learned a important lesson on controlling plant size.

I need to flip the plants much sooner. More like 6 weeks of veg instead of 8 or 10 weeks.

Do you top your plants or do any LST?

I just started to use Scrog this grow so I can't give you many tips on it but is something you should consider next grow. You could veg longer if you want then since the plant will be trained to be shorter.

G

Gary7471

I did both topped and LST. I had no choice. Hopefully it wont be a problem next time.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Done that.

Estimating how much a plant might stretch is difficult.

Topping them helps.

I did both topped and LST. I had no choice. Hopefully it wont be a problem next time.
I think your plant is beautiful. Follow Nick's advice and you'll get a crop.

Top Bottom