What is going on with my plant?!?

• Thread starter WoodmoreCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WoodmoreCo

WoodmoreCo

Hi everybody,

Your paranoid first time grower here again.

Here’s the scoop, growing a Seedsman White Widow Auto outdoors in a 12in pot w ff Ocean Forest, no nutes, starting next feed w ff big bloom. Last week hasn’t been great weather and this weekend I made a terrible mistake. Was LSTing but stopped after my mistake.

First of all - I sprayed neem oil on my plant in the middle of the day in the sun. My plant almost immediately wilted and I thought she was done for (below)
What is going on with my plant

Luckily, I fixed the issue (I think) and she grew back and looks fine now. On the same day, something got at my plant, whether it was a rabbit, a chipmunk, a squirrel, a bird who the hell knows, I wasn’t home. This left me to essentially lollipop my 30 day old plant due to the damage. (Has to prune off the two lowest sets of leaves.

Before - damage not shown, I panicked and didn’t even get a picture of it.
What is going on with my plant 2

After-
What is going on with my plant 3

This is my plant in current state, 33 days old, and it seems to be really starting to flower.. now I have no clue as I’ve never grown before, so seeking some help there.

Is this going to grow anymore in height? I feel all my recent mistakes may have done me in and stunted it. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. I’m not sure what to make of this.

Here she is:
What is going on with my plant 5
What is going on with my plant 6
What is going on with my plant 7
What is going on with my plant 8
What is going on with my plant 9
What is going on with my plant 10

What is going on with my plant 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom