What is going on with these plants?!

• Thread starter Monniewhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monniewhite

Monniewhite

My two sativa plants were growing great minus some leaf hoppers so I used schultz insecticidal soap and now my leafs are burnt/turning black and my buds are browning. Is this the soaps fault or do I have a nutrition problem? Second year growing so fairly new to all of this. Wondering if I can revive these sweet hunnies?

What is going on with these plants
What is going on with these plants 2
dire wolf

dire wolf

He M , that's a tough one , just for future knowledge, if you spray or treat a plant , what I do is let the application set in for an hour , then rinse , spray heavy with fresh water to remove the residue
Then apply again later and rinse again ....
Are your plants subject to high humidity , looks like rot or mold is beginning to appear besides the black patches .....
Also , she dosent look like she had a strong start , did you flower her when she was small for any reason ? Like stealth or grow space restriction ?

Monniewhite

Monniewhite

He M , that's a tough one , just for future knowledge, if you spray or treat a plant , what I do is let the application set in for an hour , then rinse , spray heavy with fresh water to remove the residue
Then apply again later and rinse again ....
Are your plants subject to high humidity , looks like rot or mold is beginning to appear besides the black patches .....
Also , she dosent look like she had a strong start , did you flower her when she was small for any reason ? Like stealth or grow space restriction ?

Monniewhite

Monniewhite

I live in Ontario and we got a bit of rain the other night with strong winds so I put the plants in the garage overnight. She had a strong start, really took off. Def has enough space. She’s about 5 feet tall. Just don’t understNd hoping I can save her?

dire wolf

dire wolf

I live in Ontario and we got a bit of rain the other night with strong winds so I put the plants in the garage overnight. She had a strong start, really took off. Def has enough space. She’s about 5 feet tall. Just don’t understNd hoping I can save her?
Ok yea I got ya , looks like everything should be good , maybe cold night temps stressed her , the black spots I'm not familiar with .....

Amendola2001

Amendola2001

She’s looking a lot like a couple of mine as well. Super strong start. Issues within last month being mostly flower. Same coloration as your leaves but not as much of the black like the one pic. My buds are also fine but I didn’t spray anything like that recently. But have sprayed neem oil in veg. Sprays even been can burn sometimes. If I can resolve mine I will surely let you know. How much have you fed them lately ? And what have you fed them ? Aside from that spray what else have you done ?

Monniewhite

Monniewhite

She’s looking a lot like a couple of mine as well. Super strong start. Issues within last month being mostly flower. Same coloration as your leaves but not as much of the black like the one pic. My buds are also fine but I didn’t spray anything like that recently. But have sprayed neem oil in veg. Sprays even been can burn sometimes. If I can resolve mine I will surely let you know. How much have you fed them lately ? And what have you fed them ? Aside from that spray what else have you done ?
Will have a few more pictures for you in a couple hours. During flowering I gave her tiger bloom, and I just switched her over to big bud last watering.

Madbud

Madbud

Probably your soil temperature is locking out the roots. A bigger pot or inground will bring her back. You can pull her carefully out of that pot by the stalk, the soil will feel very warm, try it.

Monniewhite

Monniewhite

I just gave them a light dose of big bud and tripped out the dead leaves and hopefully now it’s time for Mother Nature to help me out

Top Bottom