What is going on?

• Thread starter Playerfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Playerfun

Playerfun

So I fed, I’m giving 6 ph water because the tap was 8. Edges get brown and later leaf turns yellow. This is happening on lower branches. It has not been a week since feeding and water ph change yet.

What is going on
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

So I fed, I’m giving 6 ph water because the tap was 8. Edges get brown and later leaf turns yellow. This is happening on lower branches. It has not been a week since feeding and water ph change yet.
[/Q

if it in coco , ur run off ph was absolutely over 6.2.(probably 6.7 now )
do some flush, until u get run off ph 5.8-6.0 in this early veg stage.(optimal 6.0-6.2 in bloom),

what is ur ppm of run off and water with nutrient solution ?

Playerfun

Playerfun

The tap I was watering with was 8+. I haven’t tested the water coming out of the bottom. I am growing in coco and just transplanted to a bigger pot. 25 gal. It had a huge root ball already. I will test the run off. But it’s been under a week since correcting the problem. How long does ur take to straighten out?

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Run off 6.26 today
Run off 6.26 today
(1)“How long does ur take to straighten out? ”
Everyone's plants are different, environment, lighting, temperature and so on, so no one can give you an specific answers. Generally speaking, about a week, but some people may be 3-4 days。(These burned leaves will never recover, so focus on the new born leaves)

(2)let me see the whole plant pictures ?
if the run off is 6.26 , then the symptoms must be caused by the incorrect PPM(The lower leaves turn yellow and fall off or“ later leaf turns yellow ” due to N deficiency,), 

(3)better to keep pH between 5.8-6.0 in Veg (this is the optimalcondition, and it will be adjusted to 6.0-6.2 in bloom )。

(4)Turn up the light a little bit(1-3days,too strong light is not suitable for the injured plant, give it time to recover), and tell me your ppm (including the ppm of run off) and the amount of calmag/silica used,the most important thing is to stay patient and don’t be too anxious。

Playerfun

Playerfun

(1)“How long does ur take to straighten out? ”
Everyone's plants are different, environment, lighting, temperature and so on, so no one can give you an specific answers. Generally speaking, about a week, but some people may be 3-4 days。(These burned leaves will never recover, so focus on the new born leaves)

(2)let me see the whole plant pictures ?
if the run off is 6.26 , then the symptoms must be caused by the incorrect PPM(The lower leaves turn yellow and fall off or“ later leaf turns yellow ” due to N deficiency,), 

(3)better to keep pH between 5.8-6.0 in Veg (this is the optimalcondition, and it will be adjusted to 6.0-6.2 in bloom )。

(4)Turn up the light a little bit(1-3days,too strong light is not suitable for the injured plant, give it time to recover), and tell me your ppm (including the ppm of run off) and the amount of calmag/silica used,the most important thing is to stay patient and don’t be too anxious。
Thank you so much! One happy chic here! I am growing outside. Temps in this the 90s most days. Sometimes we catch 100. She is on rollers but in the sun until around 3 pm. Took the pictures at sundown so that is why we have droop. You can see you are correct looking at the problem. It’s at the bottom. My water is ridiculous. Coming out of the tap at over 9 ph today.

A814161E 11CA 4079 88BB 5CA971726D63
45947077 1FDF 44A7 ADCF 0E1D9C8B3A43
2D90A069 246B 4B33 B3C0 C30F9BD09283
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Thank you so much! One happy chic here! I am growing outside. Temps in this the 90s most days. Sometimes we catch 100. She is on rollers but in the sun until around 3 pm. Took the pictures at sundown so that is why we have droop. You can see you are correct looking at the problem. It’s at the bottom. My water is ridiculous. Coming out of the tap at over 9 ph today.

Overwatering

I couldn't help u more,cause ,I am not outside grower.

But try to maintain ur run off ph (5.8-6.0) at the first priority, do some flush with tap water until u get run off around 5.8-6.0.

(no ro water pls,what is the ppm of ur tap water, what is the ppm of ur watering with nutrient solution?, You don't need to worry too much ,no big issues there.

Pay attention to your watering. There is obviously too much watering here.

What is the frequently of ur watering ? , keep it around 10-20% run off .

Playerfun

Playerfun

Overwatering

I couldn't help u more,cause ,I am not outside grower.

But try to maintain ur run off ph (5.8-6.0) at the first priority, do some flush with tap water until u get run off around 5.8-6.0.

(no ro water pls,what is the ppm of ur tap water, what is the ppm of ur watering with nutrient solution?, You don't need to worry too much ,no big issues there.

Pay attention to your watering. There is obviously too much watering here.

What is the frequently of ur watering ? , keep it around 10-20% run off .
Watering every few days when soil is barely damp inch down. The plant only droops when the sun goes down. It’s super perky in the day. Run off isn’t much. I water with 2 gallon. Using fox farm grow big to feed.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Watering every few days when soil is barely damp inch down. The plant only droops when the sun goes down. It’s super perky in the day. Run off isn’t much. I water with 2 gallon. Using fox farm grow big to feed.
“The plant only droops when the sun goes down. It’s super perky in the day” i told u that u plant looks great, not necessary to worry so much .
Keeping the pH and ppm stable(run off)。

U re coco. It doesn't matter. You can water it any time you want.
At present, specially in late Veg, u can water once every two days(pour a circle near the root,)or water three days with all surface is completely watered)。
Each time you must ensure 10-20% of the RUN OFF. If you don't do this, I'm afraid that the nutrition locked out will coming soon , and the watering frequency will be raised at bloom.

Playerfun

Playerfun

“The plant only droops when the sun goes down. It’s super perky in the day” i told u that u plant looks great, not necessary to worry so much .
Keeping the pH and ppm stable(run off)。

U re coco. It doesn't matter. You can water it any time you want.
At present, specially in late Veg, u can water once every two days(pour a circle near the root,)or water three days with all surface is completely watered)。
Each time you must ensure 10-20% of the RUN OFF. If you don't do this, I'm afraid that the nutrition locked out will coming soon , and the watering frequency will be raised at bloom.
I also have a meter in there which can read ph and dampness within the soil. This little plant cost me a bit. I would say I’m probably getting 20 percent running out the bottom

Top Bottom