wHAT is happening HELP

• Thread starter medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medic

medic

Thought someone with more experience on here might know what this is.

Thanks
What is happening help

What is happening help 2
hiboy

hiboy

First glance obvious nutriet defiencies. So to correct that i would use a good base nutrient such as sensi a and b grow or bloom, then check your ph and make sure ur at 6.0 if not in dirt, make sure ur lights are not too close, keep ur temps below 80.
That would be the first items to check
hb

Chobble

Chobble

Can you take a picture of the plant and give us a little more information on the strain etc that you are growing? There are a few threads on how to give us enough information at the top of the infirmary.

At first glance, Flush the f'er.

phq2m8

phq2m8

It does look like potassium deficiency you could add some now or flush her and give her a balanced diet for the cycle she is in. flush with water ph'd to correct level, 5.5 hydro and 6.5 soil. if in a 1 gallon pot put 3 gallon of water through her then wait a few days. hope it all works out she looks very sativa so your in for a long time ;)

medic

medic

Thanks for all the ideas i just thought with this kind of problem a pic would let the pros know what it was, but
i'm using...
GH flora three part have used as bottle says from bean to 5 wks into flower (Y Griega)
this wk started using floralisous​
5gl buckets​
ph-5.8 to 6.2 (never above or below)​
ppm stagered up thru growth from 200 to 1200 in flower​
temp in bucket is 68 to 70​
temp in room w/L 85, wo/L 72​
They are prob 5 or 6 ft​
I had one of those Glade airfresheners in the room where fresh air comes from can that spray cause this?​
just keepin this grow simple to get better at it​

IMG 0348
IMG 0375
IMG 0372
IMG 0390
IMG 0395
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I get the same thing when my plants get too close to the light. I think that the plant is burning through nutes too fast... Specifically calcium, which moves through the plant slowly. This is just my theory for now. I would foliar feed with metalosate calcium or calcium 25.

medic

medic

Thanks, Y'all it may just be the lights to close i'll adjust that. Thanks again for the help, and those girls do suckup bout 2 to 3 gl's over 24hrs

Latest posts

Top Bottom