What is in the works

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushmusic420

Im putting money for a few of thoese crosses but I need that. Urkel x lucifer!!!!

pura

pura

Hey Karma, Just wondering what made you choose the lucifer as your male out of all the other og kush cuts? What makes it stand out? Those are some pretty sick hybrids there..and wait to see them available to the farm. Have you found any phenos in the SD IBL and FW#6 / Happy Brother BX1 hybrids? I can only imagine those are just frosty little bitches Lol. Keep up the good work bro!

K

Karma Genetics

Hey Karma, Just wondering what made you choose the lucifer as your male out of all the other og kush cuts? What makes it stand out? Those are some pretty sick hybrids there..and wait to see them available to the farm. Have you found any phenos in the SD IBL and FW#6 / Happy Brother BX1 hybrids? I can only imagine those are just frosty little bitches Lol. Keep up the good work bro!

Hi Pura,

I selected the Lucifer as male and a triple kush. From the lucifer male i expect good yields and fast growth, the triple is for making the white og v2.0 it will be mor squad and indica dominand.

The SD X HB and The FW#6 X HB both will be tested, got some packs ready to send in.

G

gerardbutler79

Well Thought i would let you all in on what is in the works at the moment.

Afther the lose of the great SFV OG BX2 male, I have been selecting 2 new kush male's from my own seed stock.

One being
The Lucifer OG (Hells Angels OG X SFV OG Kush BX2)

and the Other
Triple Kush (FireWhite#6 X SFV OG Kush BX2)

I am Doing a

Karma's White OG V2.0 (The WHite (krome) X Triple Kush male)

And the next

Bubba Kush (katsu) X Lucifer OG male
Puple Urkle X Lucifer OG male
Hells Angels OG X Lucifer OG male
FireWhite#6 X Lucifer OG male
AJ SourDiesel X Lucifer OG male
And maybe some Bear OG aka S.OG#17 X Lucifer OG male.
All getting planted at the moment, Just waiting on the last to get ready and we are back rolling,

I cant look back as it makes me feel all sad, about loosing that male, Forward is where i am heading, full of good spirit, I believe it will only get better and more karma vibe in them.

Also just got these new Testers harvested. Not named yet.

Which will be up for testing as soon as i have send them in.

Sour Diesel IBL X Happy Brother BX1 male

FireWhite#6 X Happy Brother BX1 male

So cool.. would love to see that AJ Sour Diesel crossed to a triple kush male! Hey Karma I just read your thread about your lost cuts and that sucks, but can't you get them back with your connects in the canna community? I'm sure there's a bunch of folks even here at the farm that would do it. Jus sayin. Good luck.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
The white x triple kush sounds fire so does the purple urkle x Lucifer og that's gonna b fire I think that triple kush x purple urkle would b some amazing dank also sry to hear about your male bro I'm deff impressed with your gear can't Waite to comp some stay up karma peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
well thought i would let you all in on what is in the works at the moment.

Afther the lose of the great sfv og bx2 male, i have been selecting 2 new kush male's from my own seed stock.

One being
the lucifer og (hells angels og x sfv og kush bx2)

and the other
triple kush (firewhite#6 x sfv og kush bx2)

i am doing a

karma's white og v2.0 (the white (krome) x triple kush male)

and the next

bubba kush (katsu) x lucifer og male
puple urkle x lucifer og male
hells angels og x lucifer og male
firewhite#6 x lucifer og male
aj sourdiesel x lucifer og male
and maybe some bear og aka s.og#17 x lucifer og male.
All getting planted at the moment, just waiting on the last to get ready and we are back rolling,

i cant look back as it makes me feel all sad, about loosing that male, forward is where i am heading, full of good spirit, i believe it will only get better and more karma vibe in them.

Also just got these new testers harvested. Not named yet.

Which will be up for testing as soon as i have send them in.

Sour diesel ibl x happy brother bx1 male

firewhite#6 x happy brother bx1 male
how r the x's goin,karma? Can't wait 2 see them lucifer og x purple erkle! Hope all is well. Hope 2 test some of them x's for u. Keep me in the loop.

K

Karma Genetics

OKe litle update

The White OG V2.0 is in the making the male has been in the room for 1 week now, so these should be ready in 10 weeks.

The Others I am doing with the Lucifer male will be 2 weeks later.

Doing

Bubba Kush
AJ Sour Diesel
HA OG Kush
Happy Brother
The White
Purple Urkle

All crossed with the Lucifer male (i found a great one i think)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope there will be enuf white og for us farmers next time. I will be ready for those. The white devil is gonna be off the hook! Keep up the excellent work, karma!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Awesome

Glad your a resilient man, just finished your Happy Brother and can't wait for them to dry. Those X's sound incredible

mal

N

NYsFinestGenes

Im hooked on my m8's Happy Brother pheno is just addicting.. I wish I had a couple pounds of this stuff in the stash! Amazing smoke, so much that it puts everything else to the back burner.

Got my hands ready for that lovely jubbly white og v.2

NYSF

Mud Man

Mud Man

I Did not yet pick a White OG male, its in the planing tho, was thinking to do a f2 with the cup winning cut as mom, and a White BX1.

But first things first girls not even pregnand yet ha ha ha
:makeup
White OG male back to the White og cup winner! :evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040:

White OG v2 sounds very interesting.. .. After the 420 cup samples i tried i am mortified i never got the White OG V1. LOL!!.. amazing herb,, i am watching all these new projects ! Good luck and good Karma..

Gonna drop those SFernando Sours you blessed us with very soon

K

Karma Genetics

The one you smoked wa the same cut enterd in the HTCC. and in my eyes defantly not the best pheno that pops up.

The V2.0 seeds are growing at the moment, and there will be enouf for all.

Me persenoly is looking forward to the Bubba x Lucifer, that's got to be a wicked smoke.

Expect a untested pre drop for cheap, in around 8 weeks.

G

Golden_Child

Will Be Waiting

The V2.0 seeds are growing at the moment, and there will be enouf for all.

Me persenoly is looking forward to the Bubba x Lucifer, that's got to be a wicked smoke.

Expect a untested pre drop for cheap, in around 8 weeks.

Looking Forward To That Bubba x Lucifer. Almost Surely Gonna Wanna Pick Up Some Of Those Beans. Let Us Know When They Ready Karma. I Don't Mind Untested Beans When They Come From A Great Breeder. Peace :smiley_joint:

- Golden_Child

Mud Man

Mud Man

!

^^ Devil Bubba sounds killer !!!! i will be poised,, :character0029:

M

mrhouston907

Damn, I'll bet that bubba/lucifer will be bomb. Am curious if anybody has ever run the lemon battery, or has any info on these, was just hooked up with a pack, and am wondering if I should run em yet. I assume that it's kinda like a super lemon Larry. I know it's lemon Larry/sfv bx2, but that's about it, doesn't look like any test grow were done here, so any info would be appreciated, thanks.

M

metadoneth

untested CHEAP pre-drop??? Sounds perfect!! Thanks Karma!! How many packs of each can we expect on this pre-drop? I really like the sounds of that...

K

Karma Genetics

Not yet, will be atleast end june, for a small pre release drop Meaning for cheap as the testing will start at that same time.

But i expect fire from them.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Karma! I got those FW#6 x HB BX1 testers soaking. Can't wait to see what they have in store for me. I would love to test out those White OG v2.0 for u. Pm me, when u get a chance.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Dang.... Purple Urkle x Lucifer OG sounds like a steller cross.

//So these will only be testers? Or are they goin' to be on
the bay?

Top Bottom