What Is My Dabber Swing Arm Made Of?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

My swing arm on my dabber burnt off finally after so much use. I need to construct another one. What type of metal should i use and where can i get it?

Camdawg

Camdawg

Dabbers should be glass or titanium same goes for your nail either quartz or titanium. Don't trust smoke shop guys to tell you what its made of trust a magnet ti won't stick

mikeb437

mikeb437

i dont think the swing arm itself is titanium. Only the plate.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I'm having trouble understanding exactly what broke and how. Do you have a skillet style rig? Can you post a picture?

mikeb437

mikeb437

ImageThe tip burnt off where it holds the titanium plate. You can see it only holds the plate by a tiny bit of wire and its too close to the dome when i flip it over. I rigged it up so that it will work but i want to replace the entire metal swing arm. I ordered some filler rod from amazon. Hope its the same thickness...

Camdawg

Camdawg

Ohhhhh! Sorry I totally get what you're saying. Maybe its a sign to switch to a nail and dome set up or even a domeless nail!

mikeb437

mikeb437

rebent the wire a bit to lengthen it but its all fucked up now,, too low and the wire is in the way.. I need better tools

mikeb437

mikeb437

Ohhhhh! Sorry I totally get what you're saying. Maybe its a sign to switch to a nail and dome set up or even a domeless nail!

I bought a dome with nail setup and i dont like it. I use the same amount of oil and the hits seem smaller. I dont get the big clouds of smoke i get with the titanium plate. I have nooo idea why either..

Latest posts

Top Bottom